All reviewsan older propertyroom was cleanwould stay here againmotelfridgelaptopdesk
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We visited family in Missoula in July on a weekend with a marathon. When we arrived, every place we checked was full. We randomly ended up at Brooks St Motor Inn. The room they gave us was the honeymoon suite... the honeymoon suite from the 80's is what it was. It was old but basically clean, though I had to scrub the jacuzzi with tilex before I would use it. It worked and we had a place to sleep for two nights. Wouldn't choose to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Our family stayed for a night. The place is generally ok for the price you pay, but if you want fridge and microwave in the room, you need to ask for it. Our friends we were with did and we didn't and we got a smaller room for the same price! The staff overall are friendly. The breakfast are just muffins and cereals but we didn't expect much and they didn't say it was anything more than the basics. It's just good and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vli_dtm
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Group of 6 adults on motorcycles. Found the motel and decided to try it because of price, and the location. It was a parking lot away from Jaker's our favorite restaurant.
Check in was easy and quick. We had made reservations and asked that we be on the main floor and our rooms be close. Both requests were delivered. The rooms were large, clean and spacious. 2 queen beds, table chairs, tv & stand, fridge, microwave. The best was the bathroom was around the corner and the sink and mirror were separate from the tub and toilet. This was perfect for me the early bird! I didn't disturb any one with sounds or lights!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I have stayed here many times in the past but the housekeeping staff look like criminals and my room was entered on several different occasions. While I was away nothing was ever missing but if my things are moved around that means they are going thru it. The hotel is clean as it can be. Its very old and worn rooms. The wifi is not good away from the office area.

Room Tip: Get room close to office or no wifi
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2016

This motel has a lot of rooms and the rooms are quite large. I understand the 700 numbered rooms are even larger and suitable for a family. The motel is right on Hwy. 12 and Hwy 93. If you are going west to Lewiston be careful not to miss the Hwy 12 turn in Lolo. This is a family owned and run motel and is not fancy, but the price is decent for high season. Continental breakfast is limited to muffins and coffee. It was a clean room with good beds. Paid $88-. Staff is knowledgeable of the local area

Room Tip: 700 numbered room are even larger than the double I was in
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple