“Feel at Home”

Brooks Street Motor Inn
Ranked #31 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 18 January 2017

While there are lots of places to stay in Missoula, I keep returning to the Brooks St. Motor Inn. The staff has been the same great folks for the past 4 years I have been staying there. To me that means comfort & security while I am traveling. When I call to make a reservation they know me by my first name. We often travel with our dog so having a place that is comfortable for him is important also. I can stay anywhere, but for what I want and need with the VERY affordable price I won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you want & need and they will make it happen.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We visited family in Missoula in July on a weekend with a marathon. When we arrived, every place we checked was full. We randomly ended up at Brooks St Motor Inn. The room they gave us was the honeymoon suite... the honeymoon suite from the 80's is what it was. It was old but basically clean, though I had to scrub the jacuzzi with tilex before I would use it. It worked and we had a place to sleep for two nights. Wouldn't choose to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Our family stayed for a night. The place is generally ok for the price you pay, but if you want fridge and microwave in the room, you need to ask for it. Our friends we were with did and we didn't and we got a smaller room for the same price! The staff overall are friendly. The breakfast are just muffins and cereals but we didn't expect much and they didn't say it was anything more than the basics. It's just good and convenient.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vli_dtm
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Group of 6 adults on motorcycles. Found the motel and decided to try it because of price, and the location. It was a parking lot away from Jaker's our favorite restaurant.
Check in was easy and quick. We had made reservations and asked that we be on the main floor and our rooms be close. Both requests were delivered. The rooms were large, clean and spacious. 2 queen beds, table chairs, tv & stand, fridge, microwave. The best was the bathroom was around the corner and the sink and mirror were separate from the tub and toilet. This was perfect for me the early bird! I didn't disturb any one with sounds or lights!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I have stayed here many times in the past but the housekeeping staff look like criminals and my room was entered on several different occasions. While I was away nothing was ever missing but if my things are moved around that means they are going thru it. The hotel is clean as it can be. Its very old and worn rooms. The wifi is not good away from the office area.

Room Tip: Get room close to office or no wifi
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business