“Casual atmosphere, Irish decor, and very good food”

Sean Kelly's The Stone of Accord
Ranked #22 of 303 Restaurants in Missoula
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 28
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A nice little locally owned Irish Restaurant, Casino and Liquor Store in Missoula, Montana. Irish Fare with Montana Flare!
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Husband and I treated our son to dinner as a celebration of his 40th birthday, a rather depressing milestone for him. He chose the venue, as it is near his work. We had very good, prompt service and much better than expected food. Two of us ordered corned beef and cabbage, and were served hefty portions of meat along with plenty of potatoes, carrots and cabbage. I ordered the Reuben sandwich with cole slaw, very good also with plenty of meat. We shared the carrot cake, excellent with nuts and coconut topping. I would eat here again, definitely. A bar and a casino are onsite, neither of which we tried. The final bill was surprisingly modest given the amount of food we were served. One of the better values in town.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The food was decent but the service was so slow it ruined it all. It seemed people around us that came after us were served before we were and we hadn't ordered anything that should have taken more time. When I say slow, we waited over 45 minutes for our meal to be served after ordering. We said something to the waitress and she just sluffed it off saying it was because it was so busy. There were only 5 tables of people in the restaurant at the time. I'd hate to be there when it was full. Never going back.

1  Thank Mindbuster73
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This is a traditional Irish pub with a menu full of Irish meal offerings -- the servings are large and good -- nothing exceptional but filling and satisfying as comfort food. To my point, I had the Shepherd's Pie -- very large portion -- but I can't say it was nearly as good as the same meal in other Irish restaurants that I have eaten at.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a place to have dinner and the girls at the hotel recommended this place....am I ever glad they did! I ordered the Horseradish Gorgonzola steak, and I can honestly say it was the best meal I've had in months. The mashed potatoes were quite frankly the best I ever had and the steak was cooked to perfection and just fantastic! I will definitely eat here again before I go home, and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had a nice little dining experience here and the food was good and the staff was freindly. Very nice building and convenient to the interstate if you are traveling.