“Can't wait to return”
other traveller has booked this property
ski lodge 7 miles away, cross country skiing , hiking and fishing out the front door ! Private !
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Beth B
“Can't wait to return”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Grant Creek Lodge, which I now refer to as my cabin as I cant wait to return, was wonderful. Nesteled up in the moutains but minutes from Missoula. The whole family was able to stay in this gorgeous cabin. Aunts uncles cousins and grandparents all fit comfortably in the spacious cabin. Was equppied with anything I could think of needing for our stay. With the creek forest and wildlife I felt as though I were in a painting, magnificent. Would highly recommend.

Management Response
20 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for your review ! We are so happy you and your family enjoyed our Lodge ! We look forward to your next visit ! Winter is so beautiful up on the mountain !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing