My son was invited to Missoula on an official scholarship visit by UM's head track coach, Brian Schweyen. Brian said he'd put us up at the best hotel in Missoula, and that he did! The suites were large, with granite countertops and plenty of comfy couches, chairs, desks... even an eating island! Loved that fact that all the suites have kitchens with refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, dishwashers and a full stock of cookwear, plates, glasses and utensils! The room was spotless, even in the corners, and the shower/tubs have the rounded shower curtain for my son's large frame. He LOVED the towels (a teen who loves towels?!)... "Mom, these really get me dry!" I loved the fact that the towels have little nubbies on them (hard to explain), so they exfoliate your skin as you dry off, too. The inclusive breakfast was great and had even more than we usually get at the Hampton Suites! Terrific coffee is available 24/7, so don't use the yukky in-room coffee makers (Wolfgang Puck coffee pods taste like plastic); instead, take your coffee carafe downstairs before you go to bed, fill it, put it in your fridge and heat in the the micro the next am for a terrific first cup while you're still in your jammies! Make sure to take enough creamers... you can keep those in your fridge too. The staff was terrific... even the general manager was eating at the breakfast, and he was very interested in hearing how the Staybridge could be EVEN BETTER! Will definitely stay here again and recommend you do, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Missoula Hotel Specializes in Comfort and Convenience Ideally situated near the Missoula International Airport, the upscale all suites hotel Staybridge Suites Missoula hotel offers you comfortable accommodations nearSt. Patrick Hospital and the University of Montana, as well as exciting area attractions and prominent Montana businesses. While lodging in Missoula, hotel guests enjoy visiting the Carousel for Missoula and the Smokejumper Visitor Center. Special events in Downtown Missoula and year-round exhibitions at the Missoula Art Museum can also be found just three miles away. Business travelers appreciate our Missoula hotel near the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Boone and Crockett Club, Washington Companies, Community Medical Center, Rocky Mountain School of Photography, Verizon, Roseburg Lumber, UPS, FedEx, Costco, Wal-Mart, Safeway, Albertson s and Direct TV. For our guests' convenience, 1,000 square feet of meeting space, free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour business center are available on-site. During your stay at our Missoula hotel, full-service kitchens, free laundry facilities and complimentary shuttle services allow you to continue a regular routine. As you plan your trip, be sure to explore our excellent Missoula hotel rates and make your reservations with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Missoula
- Staybridge Suites Missoula
- Missoula Staybridge Suites