Review Highlights
Great lodging and even better fishing!

My dad and I took our first fishing trip out to Montana a few weeks back. Eric and his team at the... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2020
W2522ITtomh
FISH WERE CAUGHT

We had a beautiful day of fishing with our guide Russell. FISH WERE CAUGHT! The creek was... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2020
LeslieMcpeak
Fort Collins, Colorado

All reviews fly fishing his team an incredible experience my dad first timers yellowstone river three days adams eric montana teacher casting catching skills float
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Same as above!! Great trip! Good scenery. Fishing was fine, wish I had caught more fish. what more do I need to say to meet my characters quota? Some of us express ourselves briefly and succinctly

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Fishing with MFG is a great, professional experience! From booking the trip, to the followup emails, this outfit is top notch! And let's not forget the fishing!!! Whether on the Missouri or the Yellowstone, each experience is the trip of a lifetime! The guides are very professional and on top of their game. The best part is they cater to all fly fishing expertise! I have re-booked time and time again over the past 5 years for friends and business associates! Stop reading reviews now and just book with MFG!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

My wife and I have fished with Eric Adams, Owner and guide, of Montana Fly Fishing Guides for 15 years. If you are interested in having a fun, rewarding Montana fly fishing experience, give Eric a call. He has a strong group of guides who will make sure you enjoy your Montana experience. He and his team fish an expansive area, from the Missouri River, the Yellowstone River and surrounding tributaries to world famous Livingston, Montana spring creeks, like Armstrong's, DePuy"s and Nelson's. If you want to experience the vast opportunities in Yellowstone National Park, from big cutthroats in the upper Yellowstone, to small, but aggressive brookies in small streams throughout the park, Montana Fly Fishing Guides is the place to go! You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Excellent guide. Patient, knowledgeable and a good sense of humor. Fished creeks, a lake and the Yellowstone River. Caught plenty of fish.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 17 November 2015

For the past 2 years we've spent part of our wedding anniversary fly fishing using Montana Fly Fishing Guides and each time they've over delivered! Our guides have been excellent instructors, knowledgeable, professional and just overall fun, good folks. We plan to book with them again next August for our 32nd anniversary! We highly recommend using them, whether you're a beginner, super experienced, or somewhere in between. You won't be disappointed.