All reviews yogurt continental breakfast glacier national park noisy kids ac worked well stay there again mile drive worked fine spent two nights ample parking staff was friendly and helpful location is great nice room beds were comfortable shawn motel password
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was an average room for the dollar. The ladies, Nina and Annette at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. They made some good suggestions on dining and local attractions. However, be aware that even on the ground floor there are some stairs 4-5 that you have to take your luggage up to get to your room. Additionally, the windows do not have sheers under the drapes and when you open the drapes you are exposing a bare window to the parking lot passing traffice and people walking past. The room otherwise is dark and you have to turn on lights all the time.

CARBS, CARBS, and more carbs on the continental breakfast. I did not expect to see a full breakfast, however some eggs or proteins would have been nice. I know this has been a comment in the past perhaps the management should think about making a change.

Room tip: Ask for main floor rooms before steps if you don't want to carry luggage up stairs for any reason
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawn C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

I genuinely appreciate your compliments of our front desk staff. They all are wonderful people wanting to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I keep a close eye on all our reviews, and I do acknowledge that there are many comments regarding our continental breakfast. However, as an economy hotel we do not have the facilities to cook eggs or offer that type of breakfast. We have attempted to offer an expanded assortment of what a continental breakfast is by adding hot pancakes and low carb yogurts.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stayed for one night in July, all in all was a good stay. At the price point sometimes quality of the hotel might be an issue, but that was not the case here.

Pros: Room was clean, toiletries were ample, air conditioner worked wonderfully in hot weather. The price was reasonable and the room was tastefully decorated and laid out. Wifi was fast and reliable for a hotel. Complimentary breakfast included pancakes.

Cons: Complementary breakfast was a little Spartan compared to what I'm used to. No milk, no cereal, and the juice was depleted by 9am and not refilled. The bed was a little more firm then I've come to expect in a hotel. The nearest restaurant is several blocks away so be prepared if you fly in and do not have a rental car.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LeafsFan82

We greatly appreciate your compliments regarding our service, value and cleanliness. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding our continental breakfast.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here twice successfully. On my last trip they were fine for my outgoing trip but they had no record of my reservation on the return even though I had a printout and I'd made the reservations at the same time. Unfortunately they were full up and could do nothing for me. That said when I have stayed here the rooms are clean and fine and better than some others in their price class. The breakfast leaves a little to be desired but there are good places in town to eat and it's not horrible if you are in a rush. The location is very convenient being right on rt 93.

Date of stay: June 2014

An unfortunate incident regarding your reservation. Obviously no excuses, we made a mistake. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. We do appreciate your acknowledgement of the value and cleanliness of the hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Simple hotel. Easy location but gps address can't seem to find this hotel. Overall clean and simple. Room opened to parking lot....I would get a room on higher floor next time. Did the job. Reasonable.

Room tip: Ask for opposite main road....not so noisy.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I do acknowledge that locating us on a gps has been an issue in the past. We are located on Hi way 93 N. But, to accurately find us using a gps you must use 1550 Sunset Blvd. Even though the road is marked as Hi way 93 the city calls the section of the road Sunset Blvd. I apologize for the confusion you and other guests have had locating us due to this issue. We appreciate you recognized the cleanliness of the hotel. Our staff works very hard to ensure everyone has a clean comfortable stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When we come to Kalispell we stay here. The rates are good and the rooms are very good. We booked two rooms both were clean and the pillows and beds were comfortable. It was a Canadian long weekend and there were guests with a little yippy dog and real noisy kids, nothing much the staff can do about this. The breakfast bar has plenty of bagels and sweets and was very popular. I skip it for something a little more healthy.
I'll stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank EKG777
Shawn C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I am happy we have once again met your expectations. We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty and hope to see you again soon.