After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor about the Holiday Inn Express, a friend and I decided to book it for our weekend shopping trip. It was a fantastic stay.
The check in was quick and friendly. I love the idea of the conversation starter trivia question at the front desk. The front desk staff was very helpful both in person and over the phone.
Our suite was great. It was extremely clean, good linens, lots of pillow selection, comfortable bed, comfortable couch and lots of room.
The breakfast was very good and had something for everyone. The cinnamon buns were yummy and warm. The yogurt and fruit was a personal favorite. The sausage and omelette was very yummy and so was the bacon and scrambled eggs the second day. The kids staying in the hotel seemed to love the pancake machine with the "moose tracks" chocolate sprinkles. The coffee was quite good and I'm pretty picky about my coffee and there was a good selection of teas and hot chocolate for every taste.
The cleaning staff was very friendly and did a great job with the rooms.
We didn't get a chance to check out the pool but it looked like the kids were having lots of fun. The pool is open 24 hours for adults which is nice. We debated going after the kids were done for the night but it just never did happen.
The hotel is quite quiet. It's far off the road and away from the traffic so you don't get a lot of road noise. We left our window open at night and couldn't hear anything major coming from outside. The first night we stayed, the hotel was pretty full with a basketball team, a hockey team, a wrestling team, and a huge number of associated cheerleaders/pep squad members. We had the cheerleaders on our floor and the basket ball and wrestling boys above us. Other than the cheerleaders slamming doors, and the occasional elephant boy walking above us, things were still pretty quiet and once 11:00 curfew hit, it was pretty silent. The second night, the cheerleaders, wrestling team and basketball team had left and the hotel was extremely quiet even being on the middle floor.
Check out was quick and easy. The staff was again very friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Kalispell area. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Kalispell hotel located near Glacier National Park. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and at the steps of Glacier National Park. We are only six miles from Glacier International Airport. Our hotel in Montana provides breathtaking views of the area with its pristine location, making it a great place to work and play. Travelers needing Kalispell accommodations for vacation will appreciate our close proximity to national parks, nine golf courses within a 45 minute radius and Big Mountain Ski Resort, located only 17 miles from the hotel. You can take a scenic trip to Glacier National Park or take a boat out on Flathead Lake. If business brings you to Kalispell you're sure to find our Montana accommodations suitable to your needs. We provide free wireless Internet access, an on-site Business Center and meeting space. We are also conveniently located near Kalispell Regional Medical Center, Plum Creek and Flathead Community College. All of our Kalispell hotel guests receive a complimentary hot breakfast complete with our signature cinnamon rolls. Our pet-friendly hotel seeks to provide more than just lodging in Kalispell; we want your stay to be an experience. You don't even have to leave the premises to relax in our state-of-the-art whirlpool, Fitness Center and indoor swimming pool. Check out our great Kalispell hotel deals and rates and book your reservation now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kalispell
- Holiday Inn Express Kalispell
- Holiday Inn Kalispell
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kalispell Montana