All reviews blue canyon restaurant small airport nice hotel glacier national park whitefish business center staff was friendly fitness center road trip comfortable rooms great breakfast cookies nice stay great place to stay would stay here again flathead lake front desk staff
Reviewed 4 October 2018

A nice property, conveniently located in Kalispell. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only stayed one night, but it was a nice HGI and I've stayed in a number of them around the country. Furniture in my room could use updating. It looks old and scratched and like it had seen a lot of use. Rest of the room was fine but it gave me the feeling that the hotel might not be doing too well if it has such worn desks, tables, lamps and chairs.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We loved our room! It was comfortable, clean and well appointed. The front desk staff was friendly and polite, the pool was great, the fitness room was great, the bed was comfortable, parking was adequate...everything was just great.

Room tip: We liked the room we had because it looked out on the little regional airport.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We were here for 2 nights as part of a tour. The hotel is conveniently located to Glacier National Park and is very clean. The rooms were a nice size with a small fridge and the beds were comfortable. The staff is friendly and the breakfast buffet was very nice. There is also a grocery store nearby if you want to purchase snacks/drinks.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This hotel is very pretty and well located. And the staff were extremely friendly. And the breakfast was excellent. But the price I feel was a little high for what the hotel delivered. And there were a number of housecleaning issues. And a couple of the machines in the fitness center were not working.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Jemredd

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Miri L.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Good sized room, fully equipped with comfortable bedding. Noice level was low, despite being on busy road. Buffet breakfast was decent. Meeting room was ok, and the staff was very helpful and always available.

• Trip type: Travelled on business