All reviews blue canyon restaurant nice hotel glacier national park business center whitefish staff was friendly fitness center comfortable rooms great breakfast cookies nice stay hot tub great place to stay omelet would stay here again front desk staff flathead lake
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Having stayed in many different Hilton Garden Inn hotels in the past, I was not surprised when the HGI in Kalispell turned out to be one of the better ones. Not only is it located in a beautiful area of the country, but the inside of the hotel is very well decorated, clean, and aesthetically pleasant.

The staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the housekeeping and food service workers. The room was clean and spacious and actually smelled great (as opposed to the typical "hotel room smell"). I did not swim in the pool, but I walked into the area and it was very clean and people seemed to be having a good time. As well, the main lobby sitting area was a great place to read and/or catch up on newspapers while also watching people come and go.

If I ever return to Kalispell, I will likely stay here simply because of how nice it was!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
HGIKDOS, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your review tells us we are making a positive impact. Happy to hear that you enjoy our staff, your room, and our properties amenities. We look forward to your next visit, and hope its sooner than later!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stayed in Kalispell at the Hilton Garden Inn for two nights, with my husband and our kids. The first night the bed that my husband and I shared was horrible! One side of the bed was really sunken in and the other side felt like you were sleeping on a hill. We left very early the next morning to go skiing, we didn't get back to the room until late and we were too tired to ask for a different room. We switched beds with our kids that night and the other bed wasn't any better. We really aren't the type of people to complain but I wish we would have at the time. We have been very faithful to the Hilton brand, my husband travels for work and spends up to half of the year in a hotel room, mostly with Hilton properties. If you are looking for somewhere to stay where you will get a comfortable sleep, this is not the place. Other than our awful sleep, the property is nice, the pool is usable, and there is a restaurant connected. If they get new beds I wouldn't mind returning.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We sincerely apologize that your experience at our property was not satisfactory. Please reach out to the General Manager, Arlin Bird, at 406.756.4500, as we would like to make this right.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Staff was helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and well appointed. Management is doing an excellent job. Both breakfast and room service were good quality and very good service. Would recommend this property to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your review tells us we are making a positive impact. Happy to hear that you enjoy our Signature Breakfast in the Grille, Blue Canyon Room Service, your room, and our properties amenities. We look forward to your next visit, and hope its sooner than later!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in Kalispell about 5 times this year. I tried another hotel on my first visit and from then on I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. I really like this hotel a lot. The staff is great the rooms are nice and clean and breakfast is really good.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your review tells us we are making a positive impact. Happy to hear that you enjoy our Signature Breakfast in the Grille, your room, and our properties amenities. We look forward to your next visit, and hope its sooner than later!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Out trips to MT are to get a couple days away. An easy 5 hour drive from Calgary. When we get here Kalispell has the Hilton Garden Inn. Just gets better every time. The staff are attentive but not overly. You just know by their sincerity! Breakfast are excellent. Cheryl does and excellent job of making you welcome and keeping the coffee cup full. From here there is a number of interesting places to visit as well as excellent eating places.
The only issues I would have are the beds have the YOU ADJUST firmness and they do not work that well. Sink in one part of the bed and rock solid in another. Maybe getting old!? Having said that I still slept well....
The rooms were serviced early in the day and don very well.
Will come back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your review tells us we are making a positive impact. Happy to hear that you enjoy our Signature Breakfast in the Grille, and Cheryl K. kept your coffee cup full! We look forward to your next visit, and hope its sooner than later!