“Fabulous Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Reviewed 11 January 2018

The room and service were comfortable and excellent. All the staff were extremely helpful. The shuttle service is a huge bonus. I highly recommend the Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn. And the morning breakfast is fabulous.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Having stayed in many different Hilton Garden Inn hotels in the past, I was not surprised when the HGI in Kalispell turned out to be one of the better ones. Not only is it located in a beautiful area of the country, but the inside of the hotel is very well decorated, clean, and aesthetically pleasant.

The staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the housekeeping and food service workers. The room was clean and spacious and actually smelled great (as opposed to the typical "hotel room smell"). I did not swim in the pool, but I walked into the area and it was very clean and people seemed to be having a good time. As well, the main lobby sitting area was a great place to read and/or catch up on newspapers while also watching people come and go.

If I ever return to Kalispell, I will likely stay here simply because of how nice it was!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stayed in Kalispell at the Hilton Garden Inn for two nights, with my husband and our kids. The first night the bed that my husband and I shared was horrible! One side of the bed was really sunken in and the other side felt like you were sleeping on a hill. We left very early the next morning to go skiing, we didn't get back to the room until late and we were too tired to ask for a different room. We switched beds with our kids that night and the other bed wasn't any better. We really aren't the type of people to complain but I wish we would have at the time. We have been very faithful to the Hilton brand, my husband travels for work and spends up to half of the year in a hotel room, mostly with Hilton properties. If you are looking for somewhere to stay where you will get a comfortable sleep, this is not the place. Other than our awful sleep, the property is nice, the pool is usable, and there is a restaurant connected. If they get new beds I wouldn't mind returning.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Staff was helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and well appointed. Management is doing an excellent job. Both breakfast and room service were good quality and very good service. Would recommend this property to others.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in Kalispell about 5 times this year. I tried another hotel on my first visit and from then on I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. I really like this hotel a lot. The staff is great the rooms are nice and clean and breakfast is really good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business