All reviews marriott brand marriott points hobby lobby home goods fresh spinach front desk including fresh large shower sliding door workout room west entrance would stay here again separate sitting area free shuttle location is great indoor pool glacier national park
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Nice sized rooms, beds and pillows were comfortable, didn't love the bathroom door being frosted. If someone was in there even with the door closed the light lit up the hotel room as well. Kids really enjoyed the pool, I enjoyed the gym, equipment is newer and easy to use.

Date of stay: February 2018
4  Thank N946KXjenniferw
Kelly W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Greetings Jennifer!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us during your recent trip to Kalispell! We are glad the kids enjoyed our heated pool as you enjoyed our state-of-the-art fitness center.

We apologize for not providing a night light for the bathroom for those late night bathroom visits but we will be sure to have one available the next time you find yourself in Kalispell.

Thank you again and we do hope you will join us again the next time your travels bring you to our neck of the woods!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My husband and I stayed here for one night. Hotel was easy to find (right across the street from Costco) and close to many other stores which was important as we came from Canada for a cross border shopping weekend.

Kelly at front desk was friendly and got us all set up within a few minutes.

Hotel room was spacious and modern and I like the separate sitting area and desk which would have come in useful if I were on a business trip. The outlets at the night tables were well though out allowing each person to charge their phone and other gadgets. Decent wifi speed.

Very happy with the breakfast as it had hot savoury items, waffle maker and assortment of continental breakfast choices.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank JY_Globetrotter
Kelly W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Greetings JY_Globetrotter!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! we are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time during your recent trip to Kalispell! On behalf of myself and the rest of the SpringHill staff, thank you for your kind words! We do appreciate them!

We thank you again for joining us and we hope you will do so again the next time your travels bring you to Kalispell!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I was in town for work and stayed 5 nights. The Hotel and the room were clean and modern. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The day we checked out we left early in the morning after a big snowstorm one of the hotel staff offered to scrape if our windows. Will definitely be back!

4  Thank CKylerWest
Kelly W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Greetings CKylerWest!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted that you have a wonderful stay with us despite the cold winter weather had! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the staff as they will be happy to hear them!

We thank you again for joining us and we hope the next time your travels bring you to our neck of the woods, you will join us again!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My twin girls and I stayed in Kalispell one night before heading to Whitefish Ski Resort. We knew that Whitefish was only 20 minutes away and that it would be an easy drive to the Mt in the morning, a total of 45 minutes. The SpringHill Suites staff was welcoming as soon as we walked in the door. My daughter had mentioned that she forgot her toothbrush and the front desk staff took care of it immediately, thank you! There are many dining options just minutes away and a Costco across the street. We had a very restful sleep in our comfortable room. I love that we had a sitting area as my girls needed to do some homework. The hotel breakfast was great and offered everything that we needed. All in all, the hotel was super clean and the staff was extremely helpful. Thank you for a nice stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Pamela F
Kelly W, Manager at SpringHill Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Greetings Pamela F!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted to hear that you and your daughters enjoyed your time with us during your recent trip to the Flathead Valley! With the spirit to serve, we are happy that not only did we meet your expectations, but exceeded them!

Thank you again for joining us and we hope you will choose to again the next time your travels bring you to Kalispell!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

My daughter plays travel hockey and we have stayed at many different hotels in several cities/towns. In tournament situations we are usually given a list and told to pick one and than hope for the best. The staff here was the FRIENDLIEST and most HELPFUL we have ever personally encountered. They went out of their way to make our team families feel welcome. The rooms were clean and the included breakfasts had a nice variety to choose from. Even my pickier eater found several options to get her through until lunch. Should I find myself in Kalispell MT again I would stay here without hesitation.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Brandie W

Greetings Brandie!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us during your recent trip to Kalispell! It was a true pleasure having you and the team stay with us during the tournament!

We thank you again for choosing to join us this trip to Kalispell and we look forward to seeing everyone's bright smiles the next time your travels bring you to our neck of the woods!

Happy travels and many game wins,