US$ 107
ComfortSuites
US$ 140
US$ 134
La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Days Inn by Wyndham Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 200
US$ 196
US$ 160
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubsausageroom was cleanthe breakfast areasoupwafflesshort staycookieschilligreat customer servicenice place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfula great stayhot breakfastgrocery storewould stay here again
Reviewed 21 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay with my husband. As soon as we entered we were imidiatly greeted by carri. She made us feel welcome an even helped us decide on a place to go out an eat. The only downside was in the morning it was a bit packed in the lobby when we were getting breakfast so we decided to eat in our room. Overall though we had a great stay an will be coming back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jannet0991
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your nice review! I love your comments about Carrie, it is so wonderful to read about my employees!

I am sorry that our breakfast area was so busy, but I am happy that you saw our trays and were able to enjoy breakfast in the peace and quiet of your room.

Thank you for staying with us! Hope you will come again!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I really liked the both of them. They are good people, courtesy, and polite people!They go out of there way to help people!! The BEST staff! They take care of you! Really impressed! I am happy with them!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Russell M
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

What a wonderful review on two of my great front desk people!
You absolutely made my day! I will be sure to share this review with them. Thank you so very much!

I hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed while traveling from CO and this is definitely where we will be staying again on our next trip !!!! Room was very clean and inviting !!! We were last minute check-ins and the price was unbeatable !!!

Most importantly though I want to mention how friendly the staff is !!! Whether it was when we checked in or when we checked out, the staff was so friendly and helpful !!! Truly made this stop feel like being at home !!!

We will definitely be staying again !!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank irishluck7780
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

You made my day!!! Thank you for your wonderful review! I just can't tell you how much 5 star reviews mean to us!

I am so glad to hear that you will come back too!

Have a safe journey where ever you travel!

Thanks again!

All my best,

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I couldn't believe how fresh and clean the room was. It made my stay so lovely and comfortable. I will only stay at the Baymont from now on. Loved it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
1  Thank K7508CRellenb
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

I Love your review! So wonderful to read and five stars! Yes! I am printing this out for my entire staff. I am very proud of my great housekeeping employees. I am so glad you found your room fresh and clean.

We will enjoy having you with us again in the future!!!

Warmest Regards,