All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubsausageroom was cleanthe breakfast areasoupshort staywafflescookieschilligreat customer servicenice place to staya great stayhot breakfastgrocery storeroad tripwould stay here again
Reviewed 22 January 2016

The rooms and hallways need painted, repaired and thoroughly cleaned. Perhaps they need a new vacuum because the floors are filthy. Our room obviously hasn't been dusted in months! The beds are droopy in the middle and mattresses too soft.
The front desk clerk was very nice, however! Chose this hotel for its location near the hospital. No elevators.

Room Tip: Second floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

I was horrified when I read your review! I am so sorry that you found your hotel room to be in such an unsatisfactory condition. I so wish you had given us an opportunity to fix the situation last night when you checked in. I have never received such a unhappy review about the condition of my rooms! It is very upsetting to think that you did not have an enjoyable stay.

I was very surprised that you found our beds to be too soft and "sagging". We get so many compliments on our beds. Our top of bedding (top sheets and décor) are new and clean. Our room carpets are in great condition. We have added new refrigerators in all of our rooms. Our hotel is an older property, and we have been doing everything in our power to update it for our guests. We have only owned this hotel for just over a year and a half.

I have mentioned this in other reviews, and I want to tell you as well....we have ordered brand new carpet for our halls and stairs and we are just waiting for it to arrive so we can get it installed.

Our guests love our breakfast filled with lots of yummy variety and we even had soup & rolls available at our evening reception the night you arrived. Perhaps you did not get to enjoy those amenities.

I tried to call you today and I did leave you a message apologizing for your stay. I jst want you to know that I do take reviews personally and will look into your complaints with my Housekeeping Supervisor.

I know that I cannot please every guest, I just wish we could have made you happy.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Nice place and very quiet, considering it's close proximity to a busy highway/street. It was reasonable priced, the room was nice, pool and hot tub were aged but well maintained and clean. The bed was new with nice linens and the continental breakfast was more than adequate. It's also pet friendly. I've stayed there before and will stay there again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

I am so happy that you will continue to stay with us!! Thank you so very much!

Your review was a pleasure to read. We always appreciate our guests that share their positive experiences at the Baymont!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The room was quiet and comfortable. The hot breakfast had a very good choice of foods
So for the price I would rate it above average

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and breakfast!

I am so glad that you found your room to be comfortable and quiet. I hope you travel to Montana often as we would love to have you stay with us again!

Thanks again for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor!

Yours Truly,

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The night lady Sharon is so super nice.a thanks is in order.also the day lady Bonnie.they helped me so much.I war here for doc appointment. The personal are so super nice.my room was so comfortable.i would like the hotel it is so accommodating and friendly a true Montana hospitality and friendliness

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Wow! Thank you for mentioning two of my employees! I love it when a guest has such a great experience that they tell us who helped make their stay memorable! I will be sure to thank both of these special ladies!

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hotel! So happy to hear that you were comfortable too. Hope you will come again!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

I will recommend this hotel. My husband was in Helena for a docter visit. I we left early so I set some food to the side in my room and well I can say the house keeper are very good. my food was cleaned up. I didn't know what to do my husband was hungry and no food. well I went to the front desk and told the clerk BONNI of my problem. she went out of her way to make me and my husband a fresh made plate of breakfast food!!!! it was just wonderful! thank you!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Manager46151, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Well, I can honestly say I never thought I would have to apologize for my housekeeping staff for being so efficient and thorough! LOL! You made me laugh today, thank you for having such a wonderful attitude about the situation!

I am so glad that Bonni took care of you by giving you more breakfast for your husband. But I am truly sorry you had to go to the trouble to get more food!

Thank you again for your delightful comments. Please come see us again soon.