All reviews front desk great job of keeping room was clean the state capitol building indoor pool waffles staff was friendly small fridge would stay here again bed and pillows easy access per night the breakfast area cleaning staff glacier national park king room nice stay
Reviewed 6 December 2017

My normal Helena hotel choice was booked so I thought I'd give the Fairfield a try. The price was amazing and the accommodations clean and very friendly. Will at the front desk was very engaging and steered us to a great restaurant. The hotel is newly re-modeled with bright touches, the beds comfy and the over-all experience was a fantastic value.

Room tip: Third floor rooms are quiet
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Marci,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We take pride in giving exceptional service to our guests. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The beds are comfy, the rooms updated, the bathroom spotless and new. The kids had a blast at the pool. The breakfast exceeded my expectations - they had vegetarian sausage, cheese omelettes, waffles, and soymilk for dairy free folks like me.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Tiffany,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback.

Kaela J, General Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at (and I have stayed at a lot of different hotels throughout the US). Recently remodeled. I loved the décor of the lobby, and of our room. The entire hotel is extremely clean. Our room was spacious, and white glove clean!!! I also loved the smell of the hotel. Excellent price for the quality of the hotel, room, and continental breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tiffany C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Lori,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn and Suites Helena. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next trip to Helena.
Tiffany Collins

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Completely remodeled Fairfield Inn. We slept well as the air conditioner worked well and the room was quiet. The remodel job seems to be a success as it didn't seem the least bit outdated. Did I say completely remodeled?

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Not many choices in Helena and we chose this one because it was a Marriott affiliate. It's clean, well-located and reasonable in price although I still think it is a little high for what it is. We paid $150 per night for king bed room for two nights after negotiating a little discount for AAA and a two night stay. Staff was friendly and the room got made up quickly. Indoor pool, microwave, easy free parking, bathtub, small fridge. Really loved Helena and would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauraduggan2015
Tiffany C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Fairfield Inn and Suites Helena. We hope you stay with us again!
Tiffany Collins