“Not great”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #105 of 170 Restaurants in Helena
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Back home I looooove the ribs from Chili's. We stopped here for dinner so that's what I had and they were awful. Bland, rubbery, overcooked.

One thing we did like was an appetizer of chicken and waffles. Wish I just had that for dinner instead.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say this was the worst service I have ever had at a chilis here or anywhere. There were ten of us for a graduation party and we arrived st 6 pm. They put two tables together for us and both were still dirty. Dinner was finally served st 8:10, over two hours after we arrived , of course, it came cold.
I had to go to the bar to get a water refill .
Very, very disappointing.
Crossed them off my list

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We visited Chili's on a weekday at 6:30pm. The restaurant was very busy but we were seated within 10 minutes. Our appetizer (Onion rings) arrived in a timely manner and was tasty and hot. We then waited over 60 minutes for our entrees which arrived cold but actually tasted OK. To make matters worse our drinks remained empty for most of the time spent waiting. The server recognized the problem and went to the manager who comped the meal but I certainly would have preferred to pay for hot food served promptly. This has occurred twice in the span of a couple of dozen trips to Chili's so we will go back because of the reasonable prices and normally good food but if we have an experience like this again we will need to reconsider.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Had their special 2 for $22 the first night during our stay. We ordered BBQ ribs (1/2 rack), broccoli, and salad. All were excellant, our waiter was super attentive.
Went back a second night. There was an issue with the dish washer so our meal was delayed. The staff provided a free plate of chips and salsa at no cost to help us through the wait. Food was excellent again and our waitress was also very attentive in spite of the delay and the crowds. We did not complain, but the manager presented each of us with a free lunch ticket to make up for the delay. All unexpected.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I just ate at this establishment for lunch and the food selection was okay. The service was better the longer I was there. The lunch price was average for the sampler dish I had. The Arnold Palmer drink could have used more lemonade in the iced tea for my liking.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK