All reviewsfreeway exitwould stay here againroom was cleanfront deskguest laundryup to datehot breakfastwe've stayedenjoyed our staynoisemotelhallwaymicrowavelobbytraileraccommodationscarpet
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Older hotel just off highway, close to and convenient to all of downtown. Good parking area. There was a wedding party in hotel but no noise, staff were friendly.
Building well maintained with ability to handle those with disability, Rooms were clean and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We were traveling through and wanted to stop for the night. This Quality Inn was well located--just off I-15. (But we never heard the highway.) The breakfast was like all of theirs. Bed and pillows were fine. No complaints.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Upon pulling up to this property, it looked a bit grungy....definitely needed a good cleaning, especially needed the windows washed. The good news is that the room was large, very clean and had good amenities. Breakfast is adequate for a hotel , however the powered eggs....not so good. This hotel is fine for a one night stay....close to the freeway and restaurants.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Altagold
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I had a three night stay at this hotel recently. It's an older property that has been updated with tasteful decorations and all of the right amenities.... nothing fancy, but comfortable nonetheless. It was interesting to look at the newer hotels with their packed parking lots, but honestly, I don't know if they have anything over this hotel. It seemed to have fewer guests than I expected for summertime (much to the discouragement of the owners, I'm sure), but I loved the low key stay, without having kids run up and down the hallways and not having to wait my turn for a breakfast table in the morning.

It is very close to an I-15 interchange, the Helena airport, and some local shopping (KMart is in their backyard). I was afraid that I might hear road noise, but with the windows closed, it was generally very quiet. The road leading up the hotel doesn't seem like a city street, but don't let that be a discouragement. One thing that impressed me was the number of outlets in the room. It is getting hard to find outlets in newer rooms when I am trying to plug in a tablet, cell phone, computer, and clothes iron. This hotel had them! Equally important, I found my room to be one of the cleanest I have seen (other than they skipped me one day). But all in all, it was a very nice stay and fit my needs perfectly.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing KMart, which is away from the Interstate highway.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Just needed a place to sleep on the road between glacier and Yellowstone. Welcome sight right off the interstate. The hotel isn't great but it's a place to rest your head and amazingly quiet for so close to the interstate. The rooms are plenty spacious and clean. The place is a little worn but ok for an overnight. Breakfast was a little sparse but there is a Perkins across the street. The beds aren't the most comfortable but they are better than some I've stayed in before. The staff was the shining point to this location. All very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family