1,053 results
All reviews front desk perkins restaurant next door great hotel parking lot sausage desk staff comfortable bed would stay here again hot tub nice room great breakfast waffles business trip free breakfast road trip cookies pillows
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was great for work trip, price was great for what we got.
Staff was great at check in and was very nice at checkout.
We were warned that they were doing work on the heating system and they were right. Had to open my window to cool the room down. Other than that the room was perfect. Fix that and it's a 5 star work hotel.
Breakfast was great and they had a light dinner buffet.
I don't need to look for another work hotel in Helena.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Billy V
Reviewed 2 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018

From the time I checked in service was excellent any question I had was answered the room itself was amazing I can't remember the last time I slept so good in a hotel room it was comfortable I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends family coworkers

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I asked the receptionist if they accepted AMA discounts when I checked in, he said he thought so and would check....then he told me it was taken care of on my bill...that night it was very cold in the room. I found a T-Shirt in the other bed when I took the blanket off it to put on my bed because I was so cold with only one blanket. In the morning the water in the bathroom was only luke warm. There was also a used razor on the tub behind the shower curtain. I told them at the front desk when I checked out. The girl was very nice and apologetic and said my room would be discounted and that my receipt would be emailed. I received a generic email the next day and it said my bill was attached. No attachment...I had to call the hotel twice before I received the adjusted bill. No AMA discount, and only $15.00 off the original $109.00 room. Will not stay there again and will never recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We found the hotel was easy to find from the highway, very clean, nice pool and hot pool and Perkins across the parking lot for a wonderful meal. The free breakfast in the morning before check out was plentiful and very good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cheryl M, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for submitting a review on your recent stay. I'm so glad to hear that all was well with your stay.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you the next time you're traveling through our wonderful little town!