All reviews buffalo wild wings front desk hi express room was clean easy access recommend this hotel check in was a breeze would stay here again desk staff parking lot shopping and restaurants third floor up to date very nice hotel king suite business trip complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here at the HIE in Helena, Montana. Staff was very nice and hotel was very clean. They served a great breakfast and everything was re filled quickly.
Never heard a peep when sleeping...
Our only complaint is ventilation in the pool area. Other than that we would love to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed in a king suite on a business trip. Room was well laid out and spacious. The linens and towels could be upgraded but the room was clean and bed comfortable. I enjoyed having the extra space. The hotel is close to shopping and restaurants and has easy access to the expressway. I will stay here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: I always request an upper room when I travel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rosemary C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback.
We are pleased you would stay with us in the future and look forward to seeing you again.
We are due to have all new linens early next year as our brand is upgrading all linens which will be great for all our guests comfort.
Thank you for being part of our IHG family, we appreciate you.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We recently spent two nights in this hotel in a 2 bed queen suite. The hotel gave us an automatic upgrade to a suite since we are IHG platinum members. The room was large and well appointed, I especially liked that it had a comfy chair with a small table next to it in addition to a couch and table. The staff that we interacted with were very pleasant. Shout out to the woman working the breakfast area who was in constant motion ensuring that everything remained well stocked. Very tasty warm cookies were available in the lobby in the late afternoon.

There is some opportunity for improvement in the housekeeping department. The rug in our room desperately needed a deep cleaning, I noticed my feet were VERY dirty after walking around in the room barefoot. We also had to wait a long time to get our room cleaned. Housekeeping and front desk staff were very apologetic
about this issue and compensated us with some bonus IHG points.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rosemary C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us.
We thank you for your feedback it is always valuable to us. We apologize that housekeeping took a long time to clean your room when we are very busy the rooms are done by room attendants in sequence I'm sorry yours took a while to get to.
Our maintenance deep cleans carpets and upholstery every 90 days in each room so I am sorry that your feet were very dirty after walking around without shoes.
I know that we issued you points in a way of compensation but we hope that you return
to us and see a difference in our carpets.
Thank you once again.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Stayed for one night on vacation and was very please. Check in was easy and although they made an error on price they corrected right away when presented with my copy of reservation confirmation.
The breakfast was really good area well kept and service friendly..
Dominque gave us exceptional service and has a great sense of humor.
Beds were very comfortable and pillows were great. Had both hard and soft.
would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Rosemary C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

We are pleased to see that your recent stay with us was enjoyable and your room was comfortable for you.
We are happy we were able to ensure your rate was correct for you and Dominique was able to brighten your stay.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us we appreciate you.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stopped for just the night and we couldn't have been happier. The hotel is clean, bright and has a great staff. We had an ADA room and the bathroom was perfect for me. There was nothing that needed attention as far as we could see. The lighting all worked, the beds were fine and the shower was awesome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rosemary C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing a review of your recent stay with us.
We are pleased to see that your stay was good and you enjoyed our awesome shower heads.
Thank you, we appreciate you and hope to see you again in the near future.