Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 120
Hampton.com
US$ 145
US$ 139
Days Inn by Wyndham Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 105
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 186
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 142
US$ 145
Baymont by Wyndham Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 139
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 160
Hotels.com
All reviewssoupcookiesgreat hotelchoice hotelsgas stationcoffee tableshopping and restaurantsthe shuttle driversitting areawaffleswould definitely stay here againbreakfast staffbiscuits and gravybreakfast areagreat poolconvenient locationfitness room
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The smoky part of this review is not all their fault.

I flew in on Sunday night and noticed the smoke at the airport. I arrived at the hotel within five minutes after getting a rental car. Elli was a peach checking me in.

Once I got to my room I noticed it was smoky and warm. I tried turning on the AC with the wall controls but it would not do anything. I thought maybe the window was open but it was not. That's where I noticed the AC controls were on the unit itself. I turned it on and was very noisy and right next to the bed.

I noticed the alarm clock (not a radio) not working so I went downstairs to see if I could get a replacement. Elli saw the maintenance man and he said he'd get me one. About five minutes later he came up with a new clock (not a radio). He noticed the room was warm and noisy. He apologized for the unit and explained he was new and was finding out some units were in need of a good cleaning or full replacement.

I had to deal with the noise level and it was very warm during the week I was there so I had no other choice.

The breakfast in the morning was like any other free breakfast offered at many other hotels. Nothing with a 'wow' factor!

The staff was very friendly. They put out fresh cookies at around five pm and have lemonade water available throughout the day.

They have a little pantry area that was average but the best part of it was they have a Brita filling station in there.

Didn't see the gym or pool so I cannot comment.

In the room was a safe on the very bottom of the closet that was hard to use regularly. There was a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. TV was good with a variety of channels and their internet was fair. It was slow during evening but by around ten pm it would speed up.

Across the parking lot you have a gas/convenience store, liquor and gambling hall. To the right you have a Super 1 Foods that is open all night, but hard to tell.

Location is five minutes to the airport and they do offer a shuttle that I did not use.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mondo5280
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for the detailed review. We're pleased our friendly staff was able to assist with all your needs during your visit and that our location was ideal for your plans. Elli will be pleased you mentioned her helpful attitude as a high point of your visit. It's also nice to know that our cookies and water filling station made your visit special. We're sorry you had difficulty with the air conditioner in your room. However, as you mentioned, our maintenance staff is aware of the issue and working to correct it. When you're next in the area, we hope you'll come stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Very accommodating staff, attention to detail, spacious and comfortable rooms, cannot say enough about how much my husband and I enjoyed this stay while in Helena.
The amenities included a great work out room, Brita automatic water bottle fillers, fresh baked cookies along with two types of hot soup available as well each evening, lemon water available 24/7 and a great morning breakfast. Staff very friendly, professional and eager to ensure your stay is comfortable.
Rooms were very clean, comfortable and well maintained facility.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Karen,

We enjoyed having you stay with us at Comfort Suites Helena and thank you for your lovely review. It's wonderful to hear that our friendly staff made you feel welcome and that you got a good rest in your clean, comfortable room. We're also pleased that our fitness center and other amenities made your stay truly memorable. The next time you're in Helena, we'll be pleased to host you again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I travel frequently. We often stay in choice hotels. This Helena location was far surpassed our expectations. Friendly staff, beautiful clean rooms, good breakfast, warm cookies, and even soup in the afternoon. We will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind comments during your recent stay with us at the Comfort Suites Helena. It is a pleasure that we could be part of your enjoyable visit. We were thrilled to hear that you found our staff friendly and your room clean, as well as had the opportunity to enjoy our delicious breakfasts and our cookies and soup. Our team works hard to make sure our property is welcoming and comfortable for our guests, so it is always nice to read a review such as yours.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

If you were looking at this hotel and were worried about the Water Treatment plan being next door, don't! I'll admit I was at firs but not once we got there. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is super friendly and the location is perfect. Everything you might want is within walking distance and everything else is easily gotten to by car. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Suites Helena. Providing clean and comfortable accommodations as well as friendly service is what we strive to do each day. We're so happy to hear that we delivered! We hope you were able to enjoy many of the nearby attractions during your stay. The next time your travels bring you to the area, we hope you will once again choose the Comfort Suites Helena. It would be our pleasure to host you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were on our way to Canada and we stopped in Helena for the night. This by far is the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in while traveling.
The front desk receptionist was professional and friendly. Asked if we would like a few cookies while we wait. THAT has never happened before.
Huge room, everything was clean and comfortable and towels, towels and more towels. Most places has a few bath towels and at times you have to ask for a few more. Not here. 4 on the rack and 6 more under the sink. I think we could have lived in this room it was so big. Room was very quiet, didn't hear anything like you do in most hotels and we slept great!
Pool/Jacuzzi area is one of the nicest we've seen as well. Plenty of chairs to use too.
Breakfast buffet was better than most. Eggs, potatoes, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereals, bread, muffins, fruit..... If you leave hungry, then you're not trying.
We would stay here again or at any other Comfort Suites when traveling.

Keep up the great work!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dencon156
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

It sounds like we really impressed during your night stay! We're delighted! Providing some cookies at the front desk is just one of the many ways that we work to make sure our guests are having a memorable experience! Extra towels are always a hit! We always strive to send our travelers away full so that you can carry some great energy into your drive. Maybe all the way up to Canada! We hope the rest of your journey is a blast and hope to see you again here at the Comfort Suites Helena!