“worst motel in great falls”
Review of Royal Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Royal Motel
Ranked #27 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 12 January 2017

i have never seen so many crack heads in one place in my life. the rooms are filthy and run down. it is a very unsafe place to be for even one minute. i was approached by several people wanting handouts and trying to find or sale drugs. I would not even let my dog stay the night in their best room on their best bed!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: no good rooms unless you dont value your property or life
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I have stayed in a lot of dives over the years, but this one takes the cake. The only nice thing I can say about the place is that is had cable tv. Filth, filth and more filth. We came from out of town, pulled into Great Falls later in the evening and too tired to find a more inviting place to spend the night. Big mistake. (We actually stayed in Feb of 2013, but that option was not available.) We now live in Great Falls and hear it hasn't changed a bit.

Room Tip: Don't make the same mistake we did
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I chose to stay at the "royal motel" becuase it was $20 cheaper than the other motels in the area. Well, I know why. From what I can guess this motel is mainly used by drug addicts and Teenagers who want to get drunk and party. I'm a younger looking white man and when I went to check in at around 10pm the motel owner would only give me papers to sign through a little slot in the glass door, and kept reiterating to "not have anyone else in the room. No drinking"

The room, room 119 is horrible. The door barely locks, and blinds are all broken, the mattress has springs popping out of it and it's all pretty dirty. I stripped the bed and used my own bed sheets. The bathroom is pieces back together and falling apart, there is even mold on the window. If I hasn't signed the "no refunds" agreement, and wasn't totally exhausted I would have probably fought for my money ($50 for one person) back.

To add insult to injury, I felt very unsafe leaving my car in the parkinglot because of what I would assume the other guests are up to in their room. Maybe I'm quick to judge, but this place makes me uneasy.

The owner did seem like a nice man, and the office is well kept, but this motel has been run down and destroyed by people that don't care.

Unless you ate desperate, or are looking to trash a room that already trashed. Don't stay here. Or, come see for yourself, I'm sure the owner would let you take a look before you give him your money.

• Stayed: September 2012