Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Yellowstone Whole Day with Cody

Cody took me and two friends into the park and showed us some absolutely beautiful parts of several... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2018
Kyle B
Wonderful Time for Beginner Fly Fishing Half Day

Had a great time fly fishing in Yellowstone! Initially got everything setup with Walter and then... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
frozenpenguins
Austin, Texas

All reviews cutthroat trout whitefish brown trout guided trip drift boat yellowstone park float trip small creek catch trout greater yellowstone great teacher gardiner river beautiful country guide service top notch flies walter
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

While traveling to Yellowstone for a family vacation I wanted to check fly fishing off my bucket list. Neither me or my 17 and 12 year old boys had been fly fishing before. Our guide, Ben, made sure we got to a stream that guaranteed fish. He was great in working with all of us on technique. In particular he worked with my 12 year old, who absolutely loves to fish, in order to make sure he had a great experience. On a half day trip the three of us caught 76 small to mid sized brook trout, and we all learned the basics of fly fishing. Be sure to ask for Ben when you book your trip. He was awesome!

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Richard N
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I was un-sure, at first, about signing up to do an all day fly fishing trip on the Yellowstone river. The trip in June 2016 was a WONDERFUL experience & totally worth the $$. Not only was my guide Ben professional, but was an awesome teacher in showing me things I did not know about dry fly fishing. I've fly fished for most of my life, but walked away with so much more. I would recommend anyone considering a trip to connect with Park Fly Shop.

1  Thank dmc-plc
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Great location, lots of fishing equipment, ready made or custom flies, guided expeditions available, and they are open 7 days a week.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Really helpful and knowledgable. Richards Parks has lived here for years and what he doesn't know you can write on the back of a postage stamp.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Bart and Richard are extremely knowledgeable, receptive, helpful. They gave solid recommendations on where to go to catch trout -- and they were 100% correct. They were patient with first time fly fishermen in the region -- spent a great deal of time with us. Gave very helpful advice. Well stocked store with both retail and rentable equipment for both adults and children. Guide service available.