“Amazing Adventure for the whole family!”
Review of Montana Whitewater

Montana Whitewater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky and Yellowstone Whitewater Rafting Trips! Experience Montana’s most wild and scenic rivers. We adventure on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Come hang on for the thrill, or relax on a scenic float. We specialize in rafting, zipline, fishing and tubing trips suitable for families, first-timers, and fun-seekers. Montana Whitewater is locally owned and operated adventure company that can proudly say we do everything to make each trip the best possible experience. Getting to know our guests is one of the most important and enjoyable aspects of our profession. Our Yellowstone Zipline adventure park is also located here at our Gallatin River office near Big Sky Montana. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. If its rafting, fishing, ziplining, or Horseback Riding... we'd love to be your adventure outfitter in the Big Sky, Bozeman and Yellowstone Area.
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

We have three kids (ages 6, 11, & 13) and each one had a great time. There was plenty of staff to check everyone in and get us the gear we needed for our whitewater rafting trip. The staff that went with us down to the river were the perfect combination of fun and safe!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"water level"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I took my three kids ages 13, 11 and 8. It was a bit scary at first but our guides (Jake and Josh) were amazing. It was obvious our safety came first! Even my youngest had the time of his life. It is a can't miss opportunity for anyone visiting Big Sky.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

These guys are so amazing...recommend this place 100%!! This is our 3rd experience with this company and they truly rock!!!

Amanda

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We chose this as our last day to our Yellowstone trip and according to my 13 year old son this was the best day of the trip. We did the rafting and zipline tour, which we felt was a reasonable price. We started with the whitewater rafting. My husband and I felt it was a tame experience, which I was happy about considering it was the first rafting trip for my sons. Our guide Chloe was good and took our safety serious. We had 9 on our boat (4 from my family). By the time we got back I felt like we were all family. we had a great time and worked together. We took a short break for some ice cream and returned for the zipline tour. Ross and Kevin were our guides. To me this was even more fun than the rafting. The guides were a lot of fun and again, took our safety serious while making sure we had a good time. We did the 4 ziplines with the suspension bridge. I almost wish we had done this sooner in our trip but it was a good note to end on. If in the area, we would definitely do this again.