“Super Zip and Dip”
Review of Montana Whitewater

Montana Whitewater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky and Yellowstone Whitewater Rafting Trips! Experience Montana’s most wild and scenic rivers. We adventure on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Come hang on for the thrill, or relax on a scenic float. We specialize in rafting, zipline, fishing and tubing trips suitable for families, first-timers, and fun-seekers. Montana Whitewater is locally owned and operated adventure company that can proudly say we do everything to make each trip the best possible experience. Getting to know our guests is one of the most important and enjoyable aspects of our profession. Our Yellowstone Zipline adventure park is also located here at our Gallatin River office near Big Sky Montana. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. If its rafting, fishing, ziplining, or Horseback Riding... we'd love to be your adventure outfitter in the Big Sky, Bozeman and Yellowstone Area.
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

These guys are so amazing...recommend this place 100%!! This is our 3rd experience with this company and they truly rock!!!

Amanda

in 8 reviews
"water level"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We chose this as our last day to our Yellowstone trip and according to my 13 year old son this was the best day of the trip. We did the rafting and zipline tour, which we felt was a reasonable price. We started with the whitewater rafting. My husband and I felt it was a tame experience, which I was happy about considering it was the first rafting trip for my sons. Our guide Chloe was good and took our safety serious. We had 9 on our boat (4 from my family). By the time we got back I felt like we were all family. we had a great time and worked together. We took a short break for some ice cream and returned for the zipline tour. Ross and Kevin were our guides. To me this was even more fun than the rafting. The guides were a lot of fun and again, took our safety serious while making sure we had a good time. We did the 4 ziplines with the suspension bridge. I almost wish we had done this sooner in our trip but it was a good note to end on. If in the area, we would definitely do this again.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We chose the Zip and Dip package so we were able to zip line in the morning and white water raft in the afternoon. The zip line guides (Emily and Ben) were very entertaining. The white water rafting, though, blew me away! Tom was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. We did everything from Class I to V and I always felt safe. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We went zip lining with Montana Whitewater Raft Company yesterday and had an amazing time!! I have been zip lining at 2 other locations and this was by far my favorite. Our guides Josh & Emily were so fun and gave us all sorts of fun ways to jump off the platforms and moves to do while going across the zip lines. I would go back and do it again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The staff At MWW were so extremely helpful. We decided last minute to get on a trip and they rearranged their boats so we were able to do so. The guides were hilarious and very professional. I have only been rafting on the Colorado before and thought that Gallatin was more exciting- lots of opportunities to get wet and a variety of rapids. The bonus of this river is it follows the highway, so MWW can accommodate parties that might have people who do not want to do the harder Rapids. These individuals can get out of the boat and drive them downriver to get back in. Highly recommend this activity if you're in the area.