“Grand Finale to our Yellowstone Trip”

Montana Whitewater Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Yellowstone Zipline located at our Gallatin River office. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. Horseback Riding.
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We chose this as our last day to our Yellowstone trip and according to my 13 year old son this was the best day of the trip. We did the rafting and zipline tour, which we felt was a reasonable price. We started with the whitewater rafting. My husband and I felt it was a tame experience, which I was happy about considering it was the first rafting trip for my sons. Our guide Chloe was good and took our safety serious. We had 9 on our boat (4 from my family). By the time we got back I felt like we were all family. we had a great time and worked together. We took a short break for some ice cream and returned for the zipline tour. Ross and Kevin were our guides. To me this was even more fun than the rafting. The guides were a lot of fun and again, took our safety serious while making sure we had a good time. We did the 4 ziplines with the suspension bridge. I almost wish we had done this sooner in our trip but it was a good note to end on. If in the area, we would definitely do this again.

All reviews
"wet suit"
in 11 reviews
"raft company"

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We chose the Zip and Dip package so we were able to zip line in the morning and white water raft in the afternoon. The zip line guides (Emily and Ben) were very entertaining. The white water rafting, though, blew me away! Tom was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. We did everything from Class I to V and I always felt safe. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We went zip lining with Montana Whitewater Raft Company yesterday and had an amazing time!! I have been zip lining at 2 other locations and this was by far my favorite. Our guides Josh & Emily were so fun and gave us all sorts of fun ways to jump off the platforms and moves to do while going across the zip lines. I would go back and do it again!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The staff At MWW were so extremely helpful. We decided last minute to get on a trip and they rearranged their boats so we were able to do so. The guides were hilarious and very professional. I have only been rafting on the Colorado before and thought that Gallatin was more exciting- lots of opportunities to get wet and a variety of rapids. The bonus of this river is it follows the highway, so MWW can accommodate parties that might have people who do not want to do the harder Rapids. These individuals can get out of the boat and drive them downriver to get back in. Highly recommend this activity if you're in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We booked a Zip Line and White Water Rafting Trip for 6/14/16. I can't say enough good things. The people who work there, the front desk, guides, photographers and even the cafe cook were top notch and very professional and friendly. The zip line was so fun and the guides (Emily and Ben) made it so much more fun with there personalities and wit. The zip line course was well maintained and fun and the views were magnificent. Later that afternoon we went on the adventure white water rafting they provide wet suits, booties and waterproof jackets. It was cold and they offered some people fleece to put on half way through the run. (You may want to bring your own gloves to zip line and/or white water if you want them). The guide (Robert) was great and gave history of the areas and rapids that we passed by. We got a bonus by seeing a elk cross the river in front of us. This is a definitely a great experience that I would recommend.