All reviewslogan passgeneral storesun roadnational parkcamp storewild goose islandmary lakesun pointrose creeklake stduplex styleshuttle stopsurrounded by mountainssmall cabintwo double bedsalarm clockst mary
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

These cabins are in a great location off Going to Sun Road, with no highway noise and a short drive to Logan Pass. The bed and bath areas are very clean, and there is a coffee maker and fan. They also have a little restaurant. However, the cabins are very old, with a tiny shower, no air conditioners, and you can hear conversations through the walls. The cabins are so hot between 2:00-8:00 pm that we either had to find a shady log to sit on outside (no outdoor furniture) or leave. At night it is very quiet, which we loved.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karren K
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Where do I begin? The cabins and motel style rooms are rustic and super cute! They were perfect for what we were looking for (we had to check out and check back in mid-week as we had made reservations too late in the season). The restaurant had delicious breakfasts (I had the sweet potato pancakes each morning)! The kids' breakfasts were priced well, so that was a bonus. The staff at both the front desk area and the store were very helpful and very nice. I would highly recommend this side of the park if you are looking for something a bit quieter (the west side was quite populated and busy). The one thing I do need to mention though is that there are no refrigerators or microwaves if you were planning on having a place to store leftovers or snacks.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed for two nights here in early July.
My cabin looked like it had been renovated recently and although still kind of rustic, it was "new" rustic and was really very nice inside for a small cabin.
Check in was a breeze and the staff were very pleasant.

The sink drain in my cabin was quite blocked when I used it on my first night and I left a message re this the next morning. It was promptly fixed and a nice note left on the writing desk.

The cabins are located amongst the trees and being surrounded by high mountains, the sun disappears earlier than in other accommodation spots. This means it gets cooler sooner.
There is no air conditioning in the cabins and they get uncomfortably hot in the summer. A fan is provided to help out. All windows and the door have insect screens to keep out unwanted visitors.

I liked my stay here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had two nights in one of the rooms set back from the shop/restaurant area and found it to be spacious, clean and comfortable. The bed was great and the room well decorated. The bathroom was a little small but again perfectly adequate.

The whole site is nice with a general store with gift shop and then motel lobby with restaurant and gift shop. The food and service were fine in the restaurant but the menu is quite limited and after a few days might get monotonous.

It was very pleasant to but chilled beer and wine from the store and then sit on our porch watching the mountains.
I really recommend this accommodation - the location was perfect for seeing so much of the park

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SarahLS
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Loved the small cabin type rooms within the national park. We were lucky enough to snag 1 night accommodation here during our visit to the GNP. The cabin was small - but very clean and the space was very efficiently used. The bathroom was tiny, but that was expected. The location cannot be beat, its just a 15-20 min drive to Logan pass. If you start early enough, you can get to Logan Pass to beat the crowds and secure the coveted parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple