“Good Food, Good Prices”

The Trap Line Cafe and Grill
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Coram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2018

There were 3 of us in our group and we all enjoyed our breakfasts. The servings are large and the price is very good. I had an veggie omelet and the peppers, broccoli and onions were all sauteed before they put them into the omelet. The hash browns had that crispy outside and potato-ey inside that is perfect for hash browns. Finally the toast was not your simple bread but a nice thick slice.And - the cook was listening to good music in the background.
We actually went back the next day since we had enjoyed it so much the first time.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

They charged my credit card and told me card was not working. I paid cash. I found out my card had been charged and immediately called them back. After 4 attempts they would not credit my account

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We arrive for a dinner with friends. Unfortunately it was closed. So Forget for a dinner with friends :-(
May be for a brunch or breakfast

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast twice here, each time the food was amazing! Check out the homemade cinnamon rolls the size of dinner plates! The cinnamon roll French toast! This place fills up, so get here around 8a for a great place to eat!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

excellent food and service great place clean nice decor and location friendly staff on the way to glacier

Been to The Trap Line Cafe and Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK