“Small but worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cimarron Cafe

Cimarron Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Great Falls, Montana
“Small but worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I've had both dessert and breakfast here (but not in same visit) and the food and service were exceptional.
The owner takes pride in offering better than average food items.

I felt like my business was truly appreciated; definitely a cut above the chains.

Plenty of parking for RV's and large vehicles.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank notoriouskelly
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Exile in Utah
“GREAT breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

We had a great breakfast at the Cimarron Deli with our family. The place was rather busy on a weekday morning (and after a normal breakfast time for normal people.) It seemed a bit understaffed. However, our meal delighted 4 different tastes and appetites. The omelets were very good with good quality fresh ingredients. The quiche of the day was totally gobbled up, including the crust, which one often finds to be inedible at restaurants. Dad enjoyed his breakfast of 2+2+2...2 eggs, 2 French toast, and choice of 2 sausage (or bacon.) The home fries were good as well. Since there is a little espresso stand right next door (I think it is associated with the restaurant) you can order speciality coffee drinks if you wish. We found the prices to be excellent for a very satisfying breakfast.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank AnaBaile
kalispell
“Dinner not so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

Ordered the Prime rib special, not so special. Went for the Medium size but after cutting off the very large 4 oz of fat, I was left with a small piece of meat. I ordered Med rare and ended up getting Medium piece that must have been cooked on a griddle not a grill. No flavor or seasoning. small baked potato, had to ask a couple times for butter and then gave up. The side of vegetables were overcooked and boiled . Wheat roles were dry and hard. The other people in my party had Salmon that was overcooked, they hated the vegetables too. The cheeseburger I was told was good. Have had breakfast there before and was pleased. Dont think I will return for Dinner though.

• Visited July 2011
Pensacola, FL
“Fresh, Tasty and reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

After suffering through lots of tourist menus in the area surrounding Glacier National Park, we made a point to seek out Cimmaron Cafe and Catering. It's a small, clean, upscale restaurant with a caring and helpful staff. While browsing the menu (everything sounded good) the waitress (maybe owner?) stopped by our table while delivering other meals to show us what others had ordered. Very helpful. I got the grilled salmon and it was fresh, moist and very red inside so I know it wasn't farmed or frozen. It was prepared simply in a lemon butter sauce with capers and my sides were grilled zucchini, a baked potato, a fresh, crispy salad and a sourdough roll. My husband had the tri-tip with sauteed mushrooms, home fries, zucchini, salad and roll. The dinner entrees were around $15-17 and were a refreshing change from the monotony of most of the other area offerings. If we had stayed in the area, I would definitely have returned and I highly recommend you visit them.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank brendasauer
Port Huron, Michigan
“Little restaurant with great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2011

Best breakfast in Columbia Falls, very friendly staff, great service. Easy to miss, ask locals for easy directions.

• Visited March 2011