All reviews waffles log furniture room was clean an older hotel biscuits and gravy breakfast attendant no elevator hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast coffee maker pine cereal interstate seattle
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My job brings me through Butte quite a bit. I always stay at the Quality inn. Great staff!! The rooms are out dated but clean. They do have a microwave and small refrigerator in the rooms. There are plenty of places to go around the hotel if you're hungry. They do have a breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 am. The room prices are very reasonable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Good for one night stopover. Check in staff were friendly and efficient. Older property but appeared to be very well renovated. Breakfast was very good and well maintained by staff member. Evening staff could have been more helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Comfortable, clean rooms. Friendly staff. We arrived for breakfast a few minutes after the time they are to quit serving, the staff was beginning to clean up. We asked if we could still get breakfast, and they very happily let us eat. Basic motel breakfast, everything was still hot and good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any motel. Had to wait inline for 45 minutes to check, internet programs which they didn't know what was going on. The room was stink and run down, the price was outrageous! was very unpleasant stay.

Room Tip: now of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Do not stay here unless you want a room that smells musty and mildewy, a moldy shower with a faucet that leaks, and to have personal belongings stolen after being told they would hold them for you.

When we stayed at the Quality Inn as part of a road trip, we knew what we were paying for and thus did not complain about the smell in the room, the dirty shower with constant leaking, or the fact that the exterior door that we were directed to use by the front desk did not work and we had to walk back around the building to get in. We did notify the front desk at checkout of the problem with the door and the leaky faucet so it would be fixed for the next guests, but the front desk didn't seem interested and didn't look like he wrote or typed up anything I told him. He mumbled sorry and sent me on my way. Now that I look at reviews of this hotel, it appears there are reviews from months ago citing the same issues so I assume nothing will be fixed.

Halfway through our drive to our next destination, my sister realized she had left something in the room. The item she left would be difficult and expensive to replace and could easily be sold if someone were to steal it. She immediately called the Quality Inn and they told her they found the item and would hold it for her until we pass back through Butte a few days later. We were relieved to hear this and went about the rest of our trip.

Yesterday, on our return drive, we stopped in Butte as planned to pick up the item and it was nowhere to be found. Again, we were assured by someone at the hotel that they would keep this item for us until we picked it up a few days later, but Zak at the front desk claimed they couldn't find it. When I asked to talk to the manager, Zak went into a room behind the front desk and quickly returned saying we could not speak to the manager right now because he was working on another issue. Of course, in the middle of a 13 hour drive I was not able to wait around, so I asked for the manager's card. I called the number on the card from the lobby and it just rang the front desk. I called the number Zak gave me claiming it was for corporate, and that just rang to a choice of reservations or the front desk. I asked if I could leave a voicemail for the manager but was told that was not an option. I am not sure there was even a manager there. It this entire exchange, no one apologized or owned up for losing/stealing my sister's property or showed any sympathy or remorse. Zak even said at one point "I can't do anything I just work here." I asked if there was possibility of comping the room or receiving a possible refund, considering all of the problems and the fact that the stolen item was worth more than we paid for our stay, but was told that the manager would have to ask corporate and call me back. I highly doubt the general manager of a hotel doesn't have the power to issue a refund for one night, but I left and said I would await his call. I didn't want to waste any more of my 13 hour drive home on this issue.

I am home now and it has been over 24 hours and no contact from the manager. I will be looking for a number for the actual corporate office after posting this review, as I doubt I will be allowed to speak to the manager if I call the front desk again. I'm not interested in any more of Zak's mumbling indifference at this point.

In summary, the room was kind of gross but you get what you pay for. They lost or stole valuable belongings with no remorse or even an attempt at customer service. If they were going to steal from us at least they could have pretended like they never found the item and not wasted our time- I know leaving something in a hotel room is a crap shoot and you rarely get it back but we were told it would be held.

To be fair and round out the review, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was pretty good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family