“Good nights rest while travelling through MT”

Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Butte
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Good nights rest while travelling through MT”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Conveniently located right off the freeway. Older property that appears to have been recently updated. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Separate sink and shower areas area plus. Refrigerator and microwave in room. One of the better breakfast buffets with wide selection of breakfast items.
No Elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor away from freeway.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 2pks
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Calgary
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This review is long overdue. We (hubby, myself and our JRT) left Calgary at noon, and rolled into Butte at about 8. It was in May and we hit a snowstorm like no other I've seen, so it was a white knuckle drive from Great Falls to Butte. The hotel is right off the highway, so very easy access. We were so happy to finally arrive, and pleasantly surprised when we walked into our room. The room was comfy, and large enough (2 queen beds, and sink o/s the bathroom). As soon as we got the dog settled, we walked to the pub (in the hotel), had a drink, and some food. Food was good; usual pub grub. We always look for hotels with restaurants when we travel. That way, we're not driving around trying to find something. We were exhausted, so were looking forward to getting some rest. The beds were very comfortable. Fell asleep ok, but then on and off throughout the entire night, we were awakened by plumbing noises. Very annoying. I called the front desk in the morning to have someone come and check our room (b/c we had a dog), and they were there within minutes. Hubby packed the car, and I went to check out. I mentioned the plumbing to the girl at the front desk, and she said she would mention it to the manager. It was still snowing when we were leaving so I asked the front desk if they'd heard any weather reports. She got on the highways website, and printed off the road conditions for us. I really did appreciate that little extra. We didn't eat in the morning, only grabbed coffee to go. I would stay here again, and I would recommend it to others. I would just hope they fixed the loud plumbing.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FromCalgaryCanada
Seattle
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Had a long drive and the room was clean and quite large. Bathroom sink was outside the bathroom which we like and wish more hotels would adopt this type of room plan. Lets one person shower while the other can use the sink. Staff was quite nice and courteous, location good. Will return

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Travelor2141
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We stayed here one night, based on reviews I read here at TripAdvisor. The room was fine, it had a microwave and there was room enough for the 3 of us. The sink was on the outside of the bathroom, which was marvelous for me. While hubby was in the shower, I was able to wash my face, apply makeup, etc., rather than having to wait. The breakfast was good, they had cheese omelets rather than the standard scrambled eggs - which, after days of scrambled eggs was a nice alternative. It's easy to get on and off the freeway here.

The two minuses were that this hotel does NOT have an elevator. We lugged the suitcases up to the second floor where our room was. After a long day of traveling, that was a bit disconcerting. The really major minus for us - and this is totally a personal opinion - was the choice of Fox News in the breakfast area. Every other hotel we stayed at had their sets on CNN. The whole purpose of taking vacations is to get away from it all, we don't want politics interjected into our vacation time.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank CeenIt
Idaho
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed here one night based on previous great reviews. I got an online rate for a room where pets were allowed. When I arrived the desk clerk informed me that my room had been changed because another guest had extended their stay. The room I was given had a "window": facing the hall. No outside ventiilation and the window did not operate. There were stains on the floor and the side chair. There was a loud hum on the entire wing, perhaps that was where the heating or cooling system for the building was located. I requested another room but was told that none were available, even though it was clear the hotel was not full. The sheets and bed were nice, the internet worked great, but I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't get a pet room.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business