US$ 115
US$ 118
Super 8 by Wyndham Butte Mt(Butte)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 116
US$ 108
US$ 166
US$ 86
All reviewsrib and chop housepool areanewly renovated hotelbeautiful hotelstraight shotbeautiful insideofferings includingsized roomshot tub and saunaexcellent amenitieswalk in showeradjoining restaurantluxury hotelwatching tvgreat poolfantastic stayvisit family
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for a conference. Beautiful hotel. The first room I was assigned did not have a window. I knew that would not work. I asked the front desk and I was given a suite. It was gorgeous. But the cooling system did not work. I woke up around midnight to temp if 81 degrees. I was able to get a fan. I did contact management and they were gracious. We will stay there again, just pretty unpleasant with the heat.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Rachel M, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Copper King Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Kristen, I want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I do apologize again for the problem with our cooling system during your stay, I am glad however we were able to resolve the issue. We hope to see you back at the Copper King soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night and room was very modern very comfortable. Did not get to partake of all the amenities as i had an early checkout. Did see indoir pool area and it looked very inviting and several rooms opened up into pool area. It is directly across from the airport and it was an easy 5 to 10 minute walk to catch my flight.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank keithsO8718EO

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We hope to have you back at the Copper King soon when you can enjoy all the amenities we offer.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

My husband and I were married in Butte and wanted to celebrate our 50th anniv. there. We made reservations for 7 of us from three different states and 2 generations. Couldn't have been more perfect. The rooms were very clean. The pool and hot tub were sparkling clean. The breakfast was the best we've ever had. The selection was incredible. Highly recommend and will stay again if we ever get back to Butte.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

On behalf of our whole hotel I would like to wish you a Happy 50th Anniversary! I also want to thank you for choosing to spend it at our hotel, and leaving such an amazing review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This hotel was so clean,with everything you would want for your stay. It was all about the details!! Microwave,fridge,shower/bath tub combo,flat screen,comfy beds with quality bedding,in room heat control,etc in each room. From the carpets,the main washrooms,the pictures on their walls,the beds,the amazing breakfast..everything was superior!! Even though this review will be raving about the hotel,I will not be able to explain how beautiful our stay was!! The breakfast was definitely one of the best I've ever had,any where in the world!! They have renovated this hotel into the Gem of Butte,Montana.The hotel,in general, is a must see...even if you can't or don't stay there.If you get a chance to stay here,do it-you will not be sorry. I would & will recommend this hotel to anyone. If I ever go back to Butte,this is where we will stay. Or maybe we'll go back to Butte,just to stay again at this Hotel!!! This is a 10 + accommodation, that is affordable.

Room Tip: Make sure to check out the Hotel lobby washrooms!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the amazing feedback regarding your stay! It truly brings a smile to all of our faces when we get to read the reactions of our guests with this beautiful hotel. We take pride in serving our guests, and we are so happy that you got to enjoy every piece of it! If you ever find yourself in the Butte area again, we hope you'll choose to stay at The Copper King.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The check in process was average.
Watching TV was complicated enough that a channel list and instructions would have been welcome. As an eg. TCM produced sound but no picture. But....
The moment you step into the building you smell the fresh air and this scent of natural fresh air permeates the entire hotel including the bed room. Most h/motels have a stale/chemical/slightly foul odour. The common areas are spacious and emit a welcoming vibe. We will definitely book a room here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for the review, Bill! Come visit us again soon!