All reviews walk in shower newer hotel this hotel caters driving west netflix account front desk oatmeal rooms feel washer and dryer nice sitting area watch netflix bunk beds fire pit nice hotel work station clean rooms and friendly staff lobby area
Reviewed 13 April 2017

This hotel was next to perfect. New, clean & modern. Comfortable beds & conveniently located. We only stayed one night driving through on our way from Edmonton south to Palm Springs but it was very nice.

Stayed: March 2017
Management response:Responded 14 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you had a perfect stay. We strive for excellence and to make every guest feel amazing. I hope that we can accommodate you when passing through again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here while in Butte to visit Montana Tech for my son. The hotel is still fresh and has a new feel to it. Rooms were nicely done. Front desk staff were effective and nice. Breakfast was good. Lots of options and fresh. Overall a good choice.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to accommodating you in the future. I am pleased to hear that our staff were friendly. I hope that your son will enjoy Montana Tech. It is a great school.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We stayed one night in February 2017 and I took pics of the facility. Our room was comfortable and clean, super nice bed linen, wonderful BIG shower, AC and all you need. Pool/spa was also like luxury spa. Gym nearby. I always check the interior design (my son is a designer :) and must say that I was very pleased. Style and nice colors. Especially the breakfast room and the lobby area. We compared this to a nearby hotel and the price was the same BUT WOW what a difference. Like day and night. Personnel was very businesslike and efficient. Can recommend this hotel to the most demanding traveler !!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boberja
Management response:Responded 3 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to accommodating you in the future. I am pleased to hear that our staff were friendly. We strive for excellence and are happy to have you.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Very friendly staff. Room was beautiful. Beds were comfortable. Temperature of the room perfect. Free hot or cold breakfast. Fitness room and pool. Right across the street from restaurant and close to Walgreens. Would definite return for another visit

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 February 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that your stay was great. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to provide excellent service to our guests.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We stayed one night and were met by very friendly staff, great service and a wonderful room. In the morning we had a very good breakfast, that is included in your room price. We would definitely stay there again. Right off the highway but no highway noise.

Room Tip: We like rooms on the top floors
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that you have a great stay and look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Front Desk Manager