Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
US$ 158
US$ 154
Country Inn
The LARK Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 256
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 125
ComfortSuites
SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 184
US$ 176
Element Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 277
  • Breakfast included
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Hotels.com
US$ 348
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 112
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgran treeattached restaurantrestaurant loungebest westernsgas stationon site restaurantshuttle servicefront desk staffindoor poolgreat place to staycomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againpleasant staystayed here for one nightbusiness centerairport shuttlefirst floor
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I've stayed here before and this stay was just as good. I requested, and received, a quiet room away from the lobby and entrances. My room was extremely clean, my room service dinner was delivered very promptly and at the same price I would have paid if I had eaten in the restaurant. The hotel is located just off the freeway. The only thing I don't like here is that you have to walk to the gas station building next to the hotel to use the fitness center...it is upstairs in that building. I didn't like the long narrow and dark (I didn't see the light switch) stairway and even though to enter the fitness center itself you need a key, it still didn't seem very secure and I left quickly, I just did not feel safe or comfortable even though Bozeman is a very safe city. I would stay here again though.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I recently dropped off my daughter at MSU and was looking for a clean reasonably priced motel. The Best Western GranTree completely met our needs. The staff was so friendly and helped us find a place in town to have a great breakfast with our daughter. The room was extremely clean. It had duvet cover for the bedspread, the bathroom was spotless and even the remote was kept in a hygenic case. Very happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2012

We spent four nights over Christmas here - we normally stay at relatives in town but they were overflowing with guests. The hotel was decorated in a beautiful holiday theme and the staff is one of the friendliest we have seen (and we travel a lot) which made us feel welcomed from the start. They even offer Moonlight Ski Tickets to purchase on site. If you can stay on the first floor near the pool, our room stayed nice and warm and easier to carry in ski boots. Each room also has a refrig and microwave which is nice to reheat leftovers or popcorn/hot chocolate. We ate breakfast in their cafe, which also was excellent! I love thick bacon. Quiet after 9pm, which is when the pool closes which we also used pool and hot tub each night after a day of skiing. Would easily stay here again and for the price we paid -- bought thru Expedia for $50/nt would do again.

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor near the pool, the patio door opened right to the pool for easy access. Kept the room toasty warm too.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2011

We stayed here because the Marine's Ball was held at the property. The room was spacious, clean, and nicely appointed. Staff was great and friendly from checkin, banquet staff, to breakfast the next morning. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2011

The place can't be beat. I do a lot of business in Montana and go out of my way to stay in Bozeman at the Grantree because of the way they treat me and everyone else for that matter. The staff is incredibly professional from the front desk to the bartenders and wait staff and they all do this with ease like they really like working there. It makes all the difference in the world. It's my home away from home-I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business