“Such a great place to stay in Bozeman”

BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
GreenLeadersBronze level
Los Angeles
“Such a great place to stay in Bozeman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

Loved the room, loved the staff, they really go out of their way for you. The food in the lounge area was great, the room service was prompt and reasonably priced and I enjoyed not having to leave the property if I didn't want to. Great location, and I was so comfortable there, everything you need is there. I will ONLY stay there on my next trip to Bozeman. The staff was really friendly and recommended some great places to eat! Way better than the "average" Best Western, this is a jewel in the chain.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you have a lot of stuff, try for a first floor room. However, if not, th...
Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I've stayed here before and this stay was just as good. I requested, and received, a quiet room away from the lobby and entrances. My room was extremely clean, my room service dinner was delivered very promptly and at the same price I would have paid if I had eaten in the restaurant. The hotel is located just off the freeway. The only thing I don't like here is that you have to walk to the gas station building next to the hotel to use the fitness center...it is upstairs in that building. I didn't like the long narrow and dark (I didn't see the light switch) stairway and even though to enter the fitness center itself you need a key, it still didn't seem very secure and I left quickly, I just did not feel safe or comfortable even though Bozeman is a very safe city. I would stay here again though.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Priest Lake, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

I recently dropped off my daughter at MSU and was looking for a clean reasonably priced motel. The Best Western GranTree completely met our needs. The staff was so friendly and helped us find a place in town to have a great breakfast with our daughter. The room was extremely clean. It had duvet cover for the bedspread, the bathroom was spotless and even the remote was kept in a hygenic case. Very happy to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

We spent four nights over Christmas here - we normally stay at relatives in town but they were overflowing with guests. The hotel was decorated in a beautiful holiday theme and the staff is one of the friendliest we have seen (and we travel a lot) which made us feel welcomed from the start. They even offer Moonlight Ski Tickets to purchase on site. If you can stay on the first floor near the pool, our room stayed nice and warm and easier to carry in ski boots. Each room also has a refrig and microwave which is nice to reheat leftovers or popcorn/hot chocolate. We ate breakfast in their cafe, which also was excellent! I love thick bacon. Quiet after 9pm, which is when the pool closes which we also used pool and hot tub each night after a day of skiing. Would easily stay here again and for the price we paid -- bought thru Expedia for $50/nt would do again.

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor near the pool, the patio door opened right to the pool for easy access. Ke...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Santa Rosa, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

We stayed here because the Marine's Ball was held at the property. The room was spacious, clean, and nicely appointed. Staff was great and friendly from checkin, banquet staff, to breakfast the next morning. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple