“Do not hesitate to stay here. You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Ontonagon, Michigan
“Do not hesitate to stay here. You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

We stopped at the C'Mon Inn in Bozeman as we pulled into town from the Tetons. It was great. We had a room on the bottom floor. It was decorated nicely and very comfortable. We were lucky enough to have one of the many hot tubs right out our sliding glass door which was situated directly below a waterfall. The pool was just a stones throw from there. The breakfast buffet was great. The employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We stayed longer than planned. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
All across the U.S.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Originally had a reservation confirmed but we couldn't get to Bozeman on the intended day. Called the hotel, the hotel said that they could not cancel since it was less than 24hours. Manager called me back and I explained that my companion was ill and that we had delayed travel plans. She cancelled and on our way back from travels in Montana we stayed here. What a delightful hotel. It's large, roomy, and you can sit outside your door facing the log cabin like decor and hear the water falls. We have recommended this hotel to our friends who intend to go to Yellowstone and Montana in the future. Didn't really want to leave this hotel. Price was right on. There was a Holiday Inn close by and they were asking "rack rates" of $200! What a rip off. This hotel was like home. Terrific breakfast. When we're traveling again, and there is a C'Mon inn somewhere close by, we definitely will seek it out.

Room Tip: we like the main floor rooms. easy to get into your car when traveling with lots of luggage, etc.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

We stayed at the C'Mon Inn during the week, December of 2011. We had 2 people in our party and the room rate for a king bed was about $98 including taxes.

Don't let the name of this hotel turn you off from staying here. This hotel is a huge lodge with the center of the hotel's ceiling never ending with beautiful log beams. The center of the hotel has 4 hot tubs with each being surrounded by big (man-made) rocks for privacy. Then there is another room in the center area with a huge pool and it looked like a smaller one with another hot tub. There is also a coy pond. This area also has tons of seating for the deluxe breakfast in the morning and it sure was deluxe (see more info below on this).

- Hotel was very clean and neat.
- Staff was very friendly
- Free wireless internet.
- Rooms were very large and clean with a refrigerator, microwave, deluxe leather recliner and a hug flat screen TV, I believe it was a 42". These rooms are the types of rooms you usually pay a lot more a night for.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on and...yes...you will wonder what brand mattress you just slept on. I have already asked, it's a "Simmons beauty rest pillow top" in case you were wondering.
- Hotel has a nice 24 hour fitness room.
- Hot tubs and pool as mentioned above.
- Excellent deluxe breakfast with plenty of seating. There was a whole section of all different types of coffee and mixes. Juice, milk, hot chocolate, cold cereal, yogurt, bagels, donuts, bread, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, potatoes, automatic pancake maker and fresh fruit. Fully stocked and clean.
- The town of Bozeman is bigger than I thought and they have a lot of restaurants right down the street and this hotel is conveniently located right off of the freeway.

I had never heard of this hotel prior to staying here, but I have since looked it up online and to my surprise I saw that they are a chain and have seven other locations (Minnesota, North Dakota, Wyoming and Montana). If I am ever in the vicinity of a C'mon Inn hotel and need a place to stay, I would not look any further.

Thanks for reading my post!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank mi_sapphire
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

First time at the C'Monn Inn Bozeman. What a great surprise. This facility has a log cabin feel inside with Large beams and waterfalls. The layout is quite unique where all the rooms have seating area right outside there door. Almost like a patio - the 1st and third floors have these outdoor patio type feature (1st floor is patio furniture, 3rd floor is chairs and couches) 2nd floor has privat balconies. So the feeling you get is almost like sitting on your front porch and watching the world go by. My stay was on a Monday in mid Dec so it was whisper quiet, but I am sure this place packs out on the weekends/holidays.

Free breakfast is average - they could use more fruit, but the basics are there. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Large flat screens and now for the best part - truly one of the best beds I have ever slept on. Got 7.5 hrs of uininterrupted sleep and I feel great!!

Thanks C'Mon Inn! I'll be C'moning back!

Room Tip: If you want a private balcony get a 2nd floor room, but if you want the homey feel - take one on the...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank PaulT60606
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2011

Nice, clean hotel. We went on a ski trip to Big Sky. Because it's so early in the season, none of the hotels actually in Big Sky were open. This hotel is about an hour from the slopes. We stayed there during the week and it was beautifully quiet. We hardly realized there were other people staying there! Love that there are 5 hot tubs and a pool to soak our aching muscles!

• Stayed November 2011