“How do you get an Americano wrong twice!?”
Review of City Brew

City Brew
Ranked #7 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bozeman
Description: next door to Coldwater Creek retail clothing store in Bozeman
Description: next door to Coldwater Creek retail clothing store in Bozeman
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I just moved to Bozeman about 2 months ago and I have been to the City Brew 3 times. I order an Americano with cream every time. On 2 of those occasions they forgot the cream! Yikes!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Love City Brew! The coffee always takes well-roasted, never burnt or bitter. The variety of drinks available shows creativity and the staff is very well trained and always friendly.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the coffee and service. Originally, we were looking for a Starbucks but found this place first. It was an excellent choice. I would not hesitate to visit her again.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The crew at City Brew are always really helpful and cheery. And I'm loving the Dubliner, I hope they keep it around longer than just the summer. A tip, if you plan on getting coffee here often, get the Perks card and get great discounts and free food and drinks.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Management needs to evaluate their staff at locations and measurement of coffee added to each urn. I am a frequent visitor to Bozeman visiting from Ny. I always looked forward to having my morning coffee at City Brew on 19th Ave. I had coffee three mornings during the last week of July. The brew was weak. The staff is very friendly . Ended up at Starbucks and their coffee met my expectations. Will try again next time in Bozeman