“Ted G. Hingham, MA”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 43
Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An upscale Italian-American restaurant featuring fresh, local ingredients and nightly chef's creations. Located in the historic Emerson Cultural Center, this spot is just perfect to avoid the crowds on main street and still enjoy a flavorful, intimate meal.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a fabulous meal served by Katherine, our fantastic waitress. My second trip to Emerson with another wonderful experience. We luve in the Greater Boston area with many fine restaurants. Emerson matches up to the best. Highly recommend for all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Northern Italian done right! We happened to be in Bozeman two years after a trip to Italy and eating here brought back wonderful memories of that vacation. The food and service are great, Emerson Grill is proof that top quality ingredients make a huge difference in preparing quality dishes. Of course they need to be in the right hands and here they certainly are. Great flavors and served in an uncomplicated presentation. Dishes just like you would get in European culinary hot spots. They feature Italian cuisine but offer specials and other mainstays that will appeal to everyone in your group.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This small, intimate restaurant nestled in a corner of the Emerson is off the beaten path, but worth seeking out. We are locals who treat ourselves to a luxurious date night here several times a year. Last week my husband had a dreamy salmon prepared in a flaky pastry with a yummy seafood sauce. It was divine. I had one of their famous flatbread pizzas served on a wooden plank. Never a disappointment. If you’re an out-of-towner, ask for directions to this true Bozeman gem.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Call me a snob but, even as a 78-year-old retiree, I can't get over how many good restaurants I find during my travels from my home in Chicago to the eastern, southern and western regions of the United States. But I'm getting used to it. Take the Emerson Grill in Bozeman, Montana. Established in 2005 and located at 207 West Olive Street, owner Robin Chopus' upscale restaurant specializes in Italian dishes and offers customers a dining room with high ceilings, a patio, a wine bar, a private dining room and local and organic homestyle Northern Italian cuisine. Impressive. After a long and exhausting day of traveling and sight-seeing, we arrived in Bozeman eager to enjoy a relaxing dinner. I had researched the Emerson Grill and determined that it probably offers the finest dining experience in Bozeman. I wasn't wrong. For starters, my wife and I sampled baked brie, lamb meatballs, diver scallops, cheeses and meats and olives and a Caesar salad. Yes, I was hungry as it sounds. But everything tasted so good. In fact, I was tempted to try a pepperoni mozzarella flatbread with pepperoni, red onion, fresh mozzarella and roasted garlic. For entrees, we had tenderloin of beef and spaghetti and meatballs with marinara sauce, two traditional dishes that really hit the spot. For dessert...what else?...we shared a large portion of tiramisu. Hey, it's an Italian restaurant, right? We couldn't have been more pleased with our selections--and my decision to visit the Emerson Grill.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The Emerson Grill is a nice place to eat dinner off the beaten path. The food is always good and Malary our waitress did a fabulous job! I would recommend the pork chop.

Emersongrill, Owner at Emerson Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you so so much for your kind review! Your server Malary also designed the wine list. She has an excellent knowledge of both food and pairings and we are so happy that you enjoyed your meal as well as your service. We hope to see you again soon!