“Really Yummy Pasta!”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 43
Cuisines: American, European, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An upscale Italian-American restaurant featuring fresh, local ingredients and nightly chef's creations. Located in the historic Emerson Cultural Center, this spot is just perfect to avoid the crowds on main street and still enjoy a flavorful, intimate meal.
Reviewed 13 February 2017

All the food at the Emerson grill is great. The pasta is on the rich side, but that is what Carbonara is! In the winter the pasta is 1/2 off on Mon-Thurs. We got an outstanding dinner for a great price. It's got a great ambience and the service is good. It's a go to place for mid-week date night.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is a small resturant and reservation should be made. It is a popular place to go in Bozmen. A bit pricey, but has some great specials and early dinner discounts. The food and wine selections are incredible and the ambiance is very nice. I have never had bad service and the servers are very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

The food is pretty good here although it seems to attract a bit of a round crown. I found the prices a bit high and the wait staff a bit unorganized but would try it again.

Emersongrill, Owner at Emerson Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you for joining us for dinner. I apologize for your noisy experience. I'm guessing maybe you came this past weekend while all the Broad Comedy action was happening in the building? We were very busy that night and it did get very very loud! It doesn't make for very serene dining when we have such a packed house. I apologize for the hectic nature of this past weekend (we are SO thankful for all the business, but we also need to better prepare and stay more organized through the rush!) Thank you very much for your input, and I do hope you give us a second chance.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

During the summer it is great to sit outside, the menu does not change often but you will find something you will like. I love the fact they try to use local ingredients, not easy when you are in MT

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My mom and I went here on a Friday evening for a meal and were pleasantly surprised at the quaint location, artistic ambiance, and friendly staff. Though we weren't hungry enough to explore a lot of the menu, what we did order was fantastic.