Rainbow Motel
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 155
Country Inn
The LARK Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 271
US$ 256
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 125
ComfortSuites
US$ 176
Days Inn & Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 348
Element Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 279
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2011

With my husband we stayed one night in th Rainbow Motel, first time for us. We did like the big bedroom with its brand new carpet and the nice covers new two. The bedroom and the bathroom were very clean, we apreciate. The breakfast was nice too, even if we went late to the office for this meal we had enought too eat. The lady at the office (the owner) I guess was very nice she explained us some sad bear and poeple stories! Scary but good to hear when we don't know about the bears when we live in France!
We will go back if during our next trip dives us to Bozeman.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Delphine M
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I am a repeat customer of the Rainbow and have always had great service, clean rooms and reasonable prices. We go to Bozeman several times per year and we always stay at the Rainbow. I am surprised with the last review of this Motel. I have never had an issue with cleanliness of any kind and if there was ever an issue with my room or reservation I always receive courteous service. Ants????? Really? In October????? This isn't Arizona! This Motel is always a pleasure to stay at and we have never had any issues.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank AniSally
Reviewed 21 October 2011

We found live ants in our bed on numerous occasions each day we stayed at Rainbow. The hotel staff, especially the female owner in the office is really rude and treated us like children. Decent location in town but there are nicer places in Bozeman to stay. I won't give his place more business

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The man (owner?) at the desk was extremely unfriendly and condescending to us. I instantly regretted making reservations online. I specifically reserved a NONSMOKING room but could definitely smell cigarette smoke. I'm sensitive to cigarette smoke (nausea, sore throat, headaches, etc), so this is a problem for me. The walls are painted cinderblock walls -- not really what they appear to be in the website photos. The double queen room is really, really small. The TV was crappy, though the minifridge was rather large which was nice for us. There aren't toilitries in the bathroom, you have to go get them from the lobby. There's a note on the thermostat that you can't change the A/C from 71 degrees.

We confronted the owner about the fact that the 'non-smoking' room was definitely not as advertised. He just went, 'what do you expect?' He wouldn't even give us a partial refund, even though we had paid for a non-smoking room and clearly did not get what we paid for. We left out of disgust and went to the Bozeman Inn across the street, which had exceptionally friendly service and huge, much more nicely furnished rooms. And was $20 cheaper.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank bluebird0404
Reviewed 15 August 2011

As a pet-friendly place to spend the night on a road trip, near the interstate, we would have judged this acceptable. It was certainly clean and orobably secure. But the room was very tiny and the preserved-20th-century-motel feel was somehow depresssing, and the fact that our room dor and window faced a busy street perhaps 100 feet away meant we had to leave the curtain closed as well. As we would be staying in town for several days we checked out and found a much beter choice for only a few dollars more.

• Stayed: August 2011