“Peaceful & Perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kristy L
Kane, Pennsylvania
“Peaceful & Perfect”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My dad, brother, and I rented the cabin for a 5-night stay in the Bozeman area. Although we spent most of our time on the stream fly fishing, the cabin was a welcome reprieve. It was a 15-20 minute drive from Bozeman. The cabin was spotless and had everything we needed. It was quiet and comfortable, and nothing compares to drinking a cup of coffee on the front balcony in the morning. Mountain Home Rental Company was prompt, exceptionally accommodating, and reliable. I definitely recommend the company and this cabin!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
LisaAnn61
Quito
“Beautiful cabin and tranquility most days”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

If I were a skier, I would definitely return to rent Bridger Mountain Cabin because it is right next to Bridger Bowl. You could literally ski from your cabin to the slopes. We rented it during the summer and it was also a great summer cabin. The windows were huge and the property is surrounded by pine trees. A deer came near the window one day and we saw small rabbits and chipmunks, but no other wildlife. The cabin is extremely well furnished and supplied. The kitchen had everything you could possibly need. It was nice having a washer-dryer as well. The first day the wifi was not working but the property management company sent someone to the cabin the next day to fix it. The porch is very small and could use some TLC as well as better porch furniture (just had a small rusty table and worn bench). The greatest disappointment was that four of the seven days there was a bulldozer doing work near the slopes so that spoiled the tranquility we were looking forward to. Still, I highly recommend the cabin to others looking for a Montana experience. The 15 mile drive from Bozeman to the cabin was gorgeous and we hiked several of the trails recommended by the property management company.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Minneapolis

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing