“Poor service!!!!”

Ranked #27 of 256 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We made reservations for 7:30 a normal dinner time. We wanted the chicken dinner which is one of their speciality dishes. We ordered the chicken at 7:45. Then at 815 we were told that they were out of chicken and that if we wanted we could wait a half an hour to wait for the chicken. Then we decided to wait because we wanted that and decided that half hour wasn't too long. Then after over 2 hours we finally got our meal very frustrating to say the least. All they did was give us a dried out piece of cheese cake and a cookie to take with us. Never going to this place again. Over charged us as well.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

What a find! Ted's is located in the Hotel Baxter in downtown Bozeman. The decor was dark wood with cloth red checked napkins. For an appetizer we ordered the freshly made pitato chips with onion dip--warm and yummy. For my entree, I had the bison pot roast with garlic mashed potatoes--tender chunks of meat with tasty gravy, the potatoes had skin on. My husband loved his surf and turf special--the shrimp had a zesty seasoning. Our server, Anjeli was excellent as she answered all of our questions.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went specifically for bison steaks and were NOT disappointed. Kevin was a terrific server and the the bison steaks were everything we could ask for. Kevin explained the cooking differences, rare vs very rare. My daughter had The filet and I had the ribeye. Both were cooked perfectly. This would be my go-to place for steaks, beef or otherwise. Fabulous.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We are spoiled when it comes to steaks. We enjoy a nice prime steak which this restaurant evidently doesn’t serve. Both our steaks were just ok not delicious or tender. The other family member dinning had a bison short rib which they enjoyed but wasn’t mouth watering. There must be a better steak restaurant in Bozeman.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and of course we had to have bison for lunch since we are in Montana. I ordered the bison short ribs and my husband got the bison ribeye. We were both pleased. My 8 year old got the bison sliders and ate all of it!

Nice sized meals and good service.