“Local gem”

Ranked #26 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went specifically for bison steaks and were NOT disappointed. Kevin was a terrific server and the the bison steaks were everything we could ask for. Kevin explained the cooking differences, rare vs very rare. My daughter had The filet and I had the ribeye. Both were cooked perfectly. This would be my go-to place for steaks, beef or otherwise. Fabulous.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We are spoiled when it comes to steaks. We enjoy a nice prime steak which this restaurant evidently doesn’t serve. Both our steaks were just ok not delicious or tender. The other family member dinning had a bison short rib which they enjoyed but wasn’t mouth watering. There must be a better steak restaurant in Bozeman.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and of course we had to have bison for lunch since we are in Montana. I ordered the bison short ribs and my husband got the bison ribeye. We were both pleased. My 8 year old got the bison sliders and ate all of it!

Nice sized meals and good service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Buffalo meatloaf. Its AMAZING. AND THE SERVICE! Such a wonderful place, and really good drinks. I was expecting it to be really pricey but I thought it was pretty reasonable, esp for the quality!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We had the Grill cater a burger party in honor of our granddaughter's wedding. In spite of the fact that the weather was iffy and there was no plan B, Jennifer kept the faith and we had the picnic outdoors on a cool, crisp September evening. Chris brought his grill and served wonderful burgers. A very enjoyable and relaxing evening during a chaotic time.

Date of visit: September 2017