“O-M-G!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #33 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Billings, Montana
“O-M-G!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

Seriously, this is one of the worst hotels EVER!
You should know we're staying in hotels until we find a residence. Cost is of upmost importance.
First, they lost my reservation. Then, instead of just asking me if they could get me a room, they had me look up my reservation on line. When I couldn't find it, they then offered me a room.
The room is FILTHY FILTHY FILTHY! I'm completely floored at how horrific it is. The coffee pot had to be fully cleaned by ME, as there were coffee grounds and dried up coffee in it. The room is beyond description... stained comfortors, stained floors, stained walls, mold in the shower, pee on the floor no ironing board, and the iron has something on it that I didn't notice until it got on my clothes. I'm not exaggerating in the least. I used to clean rooms, and I was horrified.
The first day, we left for over 4 hours, and made a point to let the housekeepers know. When we came back, they were all on break, and I had to clean my own room.
The breakfast is just plain gross. There were rotton apples in the bowl, and it was the absolute bare minimum you can offer, and still say you have breakfast.
The walls are so thin, I can hear the wake-up calls for the other rooms. For some reason, our room is abnormally hot. I will say the a/c works well, but, yes, it's filthy. My allergies have been acting up the whole time. Right now, we have no where else to go. I'm currently shopping other hotels in Billings. Seriously, ANYTHING would be better, like my CAR.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Tammie T
BillingsSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Billings, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Hello Tammie T,

We apologize for your unfortunate experience recently at our hotel. Reservations are rarely lost but we regret if yours was the exception. Normally every one of our rooms is cleaned to perfection and insepected by senior staff before releasing for rent. We are sorry that you found yours anything less. We have reviewed your comments in executive committee and take seriously all comments for continuous process improvement. Again, we regret that your experience was less than you expected and invite you to stay with us again.

Thank you.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Medford, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

never got a chance to stay here as they cancelled my reservation for no reason, only to try and get me to rereserve at a much higher rate...new rate was almost $30.00 higher.. sounds like fraud to me...called wyndham to complain, but they said they had no idea what happened to my reservation,and there was nothing they could do..they said i would have to rebook at the higher rate !!! NO WAY....too many other hotels in area that i hope are honest...i booked at another chain....

Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank smitty428
BillingsSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Billings, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Dear valued guest:

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 406-248-8842.

Super 8 Billings

Travellers are raving about these Billings hotels

Belgrade, Montana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

I have to start by saying I have never reviewed a hotel before - but this one deserves a warning. First - the hallways smelled so bad...of cigarette smoke and dirt - it was awful. Second, our room smelled awful as well. The bathroom was filthy - old paint chips and dirt on the floor and mold growing in the caulking in the shower and tub. Had this hotel not be free (from a friend and his "points") I would have walked out. The breakfast was frozen as they had not property prepared for all the guests and so everything had to be thawed in a microwave before we ate. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Darby G
Dear valued guest:

Holland, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

We stayed in three Super 8s, Gardiner MT, Sheridan WY and this one.
This has been the nicest one of the three. Nice rooms, space for breakfast, cookies on the counter.
Make sure you know your rate. If you don't ask for it you will not get the price posted on the outdoor sign(we had a better price yet).
But, the location is very tricky to get to.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BillingsSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Billings, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our upgrades and improvements are underway to assure your next experience is at least as enjoyable. Thank you - General Manager
Buffalo, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

We traveled to Billings to visit my sister for Christmas. When we arrived to check in, beautiful lobby. Front desk was friendly. When we got to the room found that the sheets had stains on them. Was hair on the bathroom floor and mold in the shower. Heat kept kicking off and on every few minutes. Hard to see, just ended up turning heat off. Could be a nice hotel if housekeeping paid a little more attention to rooms when they were cleaning them.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank cowboysangel
BillingsSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Billings, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
Thank you for staying at Billings Super 8. We apologize for your sheets being anything but perfect, and a bathroom less than sparkling clean, which is usually the case. We conduct thorough training and final inspections to avoid these shortcomings. We host about 6000 guests every month and regret that yours was not the typical satisfying experience. - General Manager