“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Brownsville, WI
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2011

As this was the last night of our vacation in Montana before flying out of Billings, it was a pleasant surprise to have such a great room and wonderful King sized bed. We especially enjoyed the very large flat screen TV since it was the opening night of NFL football. The workout room was great as well. Breakfast was above average especially with french toast, waffles and good coffee! All in all, we would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, choose the first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dleigl
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Spearfish, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

We were very pleasantly suprised at how nice this hotel is. We will stay here from now one when we travel to/through Billings. Great value, great friendly staff, clean, and very comfortable beds. Throw in a big flat screen tv, and it what more could I want?

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank SoDakWayne
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

After writing the reviews of the two other C'mon Inns I have stayed at, I have decided this one is my favorite.

Perhaps it may be due to the fact that this was the best kept of the three, or that they had energy boosted coffee with the breakfast spread. Coffee and travelling in Montana are a must.

Things I like about the brand:
Spacious Atrium that is standard in all of the C'mon Inns
Spacious Rooms
Normally available for last minute check-ins
Reasonable price for value
Kiddie pool in addition to adult pool

Comfy beds, nice tvs, and well kept with beautiful lobbies and public spaces. I sadly haven't been able to make much use of the amenities as of yet, but know I will in the future as my husband and I make our annual trip to the Minneapolis area.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Rebecca M
westyorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

Stayed here for one night in August while on a road trip.Stayed in a king jaccuzi suite(with a queen sleeper sofa)for$180.The room was fantastic,with a really comfortable bed and a huge flat panel tv.The room was really clean and had a new feel to it.The service was very good from check-in to breakfast.The pool area was also very good with a large and fairly warm pool(not every hotel has heated pool even if they say so).There was also a jaccuzi in the pool area as well as another 6 or so outside the rooms in the atrium area.The only thing that lets it down is probably the breakfast which is a little basic,but overall this is a very nice hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

My husband booked this hotel for one nights stay enroute to the Blackhills. I like to book well known chains so I wasn't sure what to expect! Best mattress ever! Hotel was super clean!
Breakfast was meh, I am super picky though.
My only real complain really doesn't have much to do with the hotel though. Our van battery died over night, AMA would take a long time. We asked if someone would boost us as we have cables. We were told no because of insurance reasons? Not sure if this is bc of USA lawsuits or what but I could not imagine not helping someone who needed, we have boosted many vehicles in our day. Same on you staff who aren't good Samaritans!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family