“Delicious pizza in a pleasant atmosphere.”

Bullman's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #27 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving wood fired pizzas in a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. Beer and Wine available for on premise consumption. Appetizers, salads, soft drinks available. Enjoy the best wood fired pizza Montana has to offer at Bullman's wood fired pizza.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Pizza made with fresh ingredients and made to your specifications. A medium pizza is plenty for one person with a few pieces left over. The large pizza my husband ordered had a thicker crust than the medium one did and was enough to feed 3 or 4 people. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I had planned on ordering a salad but forgot to after discussing my pizza order with the waitress. I will try one next time. There were a large number of people who came in to pick up orders to go. There was plenty of room for those that dined in.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere: clean, friendly, seated almost immediately. Booth was comfortable.

Food: very good pizza. Crust had complex flavor and great chew. My only complaint is that the pizza choices are set. The menu doesn't give an option for build-your-own pizza. My fear was groundless, as there were no objections to omissions or substitutions to the toppings.

Overall: felt welcome. Would dine here again:)

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Had the Feta, Spinach, Pine Nut pizza, which was excellent! A medium for two of us was perfect for our small appetite that day and we love the thin wood fired crust. Full topping list: Spinach, Feta Cheese, Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Garlic, Pine Nuts, Oregano, Garlic Oil and Sea Salt

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

If your thinking pizza , think Bullmans pizza!! They have a great menu to pick from, all pizzas come out of there awesome oven with that extra flavor you don't find at any other pizza place. Every time I visit it's always a treat, stop in and check it out! BUT.... if your looking for billings phone number DO NOT DIAL NUMBER LISTED ON THIS SITE FOR BILLINGS. IT IS INCORRECT. PLEASE DIAL 406-839-2386. The 930 number is a personal Big Timber cell number.

1  Thank biggage
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I love thin crust pizza and Bullman's is the best. They put plenty of toppings on every pizza. They give you plenty of pizza with each order. I often went by myself so I could take some back to my rook for later.