“Late lunch”

Ranked #30 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Serving wood fired pizzas in a relaxed family friendly atmosphere. Beer and Wine available for on premise consumption. Appetizers, salads, soft drinks available. Enjoy the best wood fired pizza Montana has to offer at Bullman's wood fired pizza.
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere: clean, friendly, seated almost immediately. Booth was comfortable.

Food: very good pizza. Crust had complex flavor and great chew. My only complaint is that the pizza choices are set. The menu doesn't give an option for build-your-own pizza. My fear was groundless, as there were no objections to omissions or substitutions to the toppings.

Overall: felt welcome. Would dine here again:)

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Had the Feta, Spinach, Pine Nut pizza, which was excellent! A medium for two of us was perfect for our small appetite that day and we love the thin wood fired crust. Full topping list: Spinach, Feta Cheese, Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Garlic, Pine Nuts, Oregano, Garlic Oil and Sea Salt

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

If your thinking pizza , think Bullmans pizza!! They have a great menu to pick from, all pizzas come out of there awesome oven with that extra flavor you don't find at any other pizza place. Every time I visit it's always a treat, stop in and check it out! BUT.... if your looking for billings phone number DO NOT DIAL NUMBER LISTED ON THIS SITE FOR BILLINGS. IT IS INCORRECT. PLEASE DIAL 406-839-2386. The 930 number is a personal Big Timber cell number.

1  Thank biggage
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I love thin crust pizza and Bullman's is the best. They put plenty of toppings on every pizza. They give you plenty of pizza with each order. I often went by myself so I could take some back to my rook for later.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Finally had a chance to check out Bullman's at their new location. I had eaten there once quite a while back and now I'm wondering why I waited so long. This is excellent thin crust pizza that really is cooked in a wood-fired oven. As some others have mentioned it is a little more expensive than some other pizza places in Billings but the quality makes up for the price. Most in out party ordered their own medium pizza and took at most two or three slices home. (Of course some of us didn't take ANY home!) Bullman's is definitely going to be back in our rotation. This was just good in every way!