See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have stayed in hundreds of hotels but this has got to be the worst! As pointed out by previous reviewers there are permanent guest living here. There are actually two buildings. The building located up the street has the “suites” and was where my room was located. The front door lock is broken so there is zero security. When i entered the room i noticed there was no tv. The wires were hanging out of the wall! Like it had ripped off the wall. The room smelled. There was plywood around the AC unit to cover the gaps. I was given another room. This one didn’t have a number on the wall. It was missing. The refrigerator didn’t work. My friends room had a filthy floor. It was sticky so he took a wet towel and cleaned it and it was black when he got done. My other friend wouldn’t sleep under the sheets. This place is an embarrassment to the Rodeway chain.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs! Sleep in your car!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 queen beds - got one. They didn't lower my rate. Upon arrival at the room I observed the following: A 2" gap from bottom of door alloweling an infestantion of bugs and ants. Poor quality mattress, flat pillows, cheap stained bedding. Filthy floor that left my white socks looking as if i tromped through dirt. A shower curtain too long that ran a foot into the tub, causing mold build up on it's edges. The parking lot had debris and hasn't been pressure washed in ages. The ladies of the night and intoxicated Indians had the place hopping after dark. The clerk at check in was sitting on his butt in the breakfast area when I arrived, socializing with a weekly renter. He was not polite and was unprofessional in his attitude. When I discovered no wi-fi and asked him about it, his response was that it was being worked on. I later found out that it's been "out of service" for awhile. Housekeeping needs fired. I stayed 3 nights and extended for another 4 nights. I paid the daily rate (not a $300 weekly rate), which totaled $430. I received NO housekeeping during my entire stay. I asked the front desk three times during my stay for cleaning services, to no avail. I did get towels from the front desk once and the afternoon clerk brought a mop to do the floor but I told her not to do it. It wasn't her job. I give her kudos for the effort. Their final jab at me was to charge me $2.00 for 2 toll free calls. And they billed it separately a day after check out. I usually tolerate budget hotels with no frills but this dump has me irate. I am following up with corporate. Choice hotels made a bad financial decision putting Rodeway under it's umbrella. I will spend a few more bucks and go elsewhere the next time in Billings. I suggest anyone reading this to do the same.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We found this property close to the airport . Advertised a room with a Jacuzzi tub for a reasonable rate. The room was behind the main motel. Obviously remodeling had been going on because there was a pile of debris outside. Room was dusty, sheets stained and Jacuzzi tub had parts not even installed. Needless to say we left and found a room elsewhere.

Room Tip: I don't know if there is a good room!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank pj1956
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stayed on family visit. Place looks beat up a bit. Service was good on check-in and checkout. Had second-floor room at the back, was quiet. Bed comfortable. Definitely a budget hotel; got the sense that ownership tries to keep the place up as well as they can. Convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
DeannaWD, Manager at Rodeway Inn Billings Logan Intl Airport Near St Vincent Hospital, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Mike,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Sincerely yours,
Everyone at the Rodeway Inn Billings
Billings, MT
(406)245-4128

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I made a reservation so I could park there while away for vacation. I was charged $10 more than the reservation, they claim that I parked there when I have a receipt for parking at the airport, they also claim that I did not cancel my reservation and that they are justified in charging me. I am now having to dispute this and I can not prove that I did not call them to cancel but I can prove all els and yet I am being challenged. I feel badly that this is such a hassle. THANK GOD FOR AMEX!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia A
DeannaWD, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Billings Logan Intl Airport Near St Vincent Hospital, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent reservation. I have looked into your request in canceling your reservation, but I have not been successful in finding any information pertaining to your request. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of this matter and I have shared this situation with my staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Billings.

Kind regards,