“Great location, great views, plenty of room.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Scott W
United States
“Great location, great views, plenty of room.”
Reviewed 29 September 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had a great stay and good vacation and would stay here again. Very convenient location! Short walk of 300 to 400 feet when going to the slopes and can then put on the skis and ski to the closest lift. Ski in when coming back to the condo all the way to the heated garage. By the way the heated garage is a nice feature - all the snow melts off the car. Plenty of room in the condo and great views. Skiing was awesome. Trip to Yellowstone one day was a lot of fun. Nothing much to do at night but that's not a problem because we went to ski and were too tired after skiing to do much of anything anyway. Ate at a nice western feel restaurant one night - Gallatin River House Grill. Most other evenings we cooked in the condo.

Hot tub off master bath is very clean and in good condition. Well cured fire wood in the garage for the fireplace and we had fires most nights. Plenty of pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.

The owner was easy to communicate with and helpful when booking and responded well and we had a few questions and concerns we first arrived.

A few areas where a little bit of improvement would go a long way for better stay. Firstly it should've been cleaner. I don't think we are overly particular but admittedly do probably lean towards the cleaner side of the spectrum in our own home. My brother was along on the trip and without prompting he mentioned he had noticed some of the same things we noticed. The basics like floors and the bathrooms were clean enough. However some of the light fixtures were so dirty that the light was dull.

Secondly basic maintenance needs improvement. There is a hanging fixture over the stairs to the 2nd floor with 2 light bulbs in it and both were burned out when we arrived making it kind of tricky to get up and down the stairs at night in unfamiliar surroundings. I found some light bulbs and changed the lights and the fixture was so dirty that it was cleaner where my fingers touched it than any place else. When looking for light bulbs they were locked in a closet and someone had to come and unlock it for us (but the owner did respond quickly to have the person come over). I found it simpler to just go to the store and purchase some bulbs because some light bulbs were also burned out in lamps around the condo. A little bit of pet hair on the bedspread and carpet in the master bedroom... not a lot but not a welcome surprise when you arrive late at night and are tired. We didn't mind doing a little bit of basic cleaning and found a vacuum. However the bag was totally full and we could not find a vacuum bag. A lot of things have accumulated in the closet where bulbs, the vacuum cleaner, etc., are stored and it was haphazard. Some of the blinds are broken and will not close and/or open - pretty old and probably just all need to be replaced.

The 3rd issue was probably the most annoying because it was a problem every day. The Internet signal was very weak and we often lost signal. We were told to connect to signal from another condo unit (can't remember the other condo number). Apparently there is no Wi-Fi exclusively for this condo. When more than one of us would use the Internet we would sometimes lose connection. 10 years ago I would not of cared when on vacation but now everybody is on the Internet! I was checking my work email, my wife was checking her work email, we were reviewing weather forecasts, ski conditions, and researching things to do in the area, my daughter was online doing whatever kids do, my brother was online, etc.

Bottom line is that a little bit of cleaning of light fixtures, etc., basic maintenance such as changing of burned out light bulbs, and having a dedicated router with strong Wi-Fi, would go a long way to making this nice place a very nice place. Pricing was fair but still expensive so I would expect a place in this price range to be in a little better condition.

I don't want to end this review on a negative note because I would recommend the place - so go back to the beginning and read the first few paragraphs again - positives certainly outweigh the negatives! However I would want to be aware of these issues before I rented.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Oct 2018
Thank you so much for all of your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time in Big Sky and the location of this condo. We are sorry to hear it was not up to our standards of clean upon your arrival. We have reached out our cleaning team to let them know about the light fixtures along with the few light bulbs that need replaced so this should not be an issue for future guests. We will also reach out to the owner about replacing the broken blinds and the WiFi connection. Thank you again for all of your feedback and we look forward to hosting you and your family again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing