“Amazing Patio”

Llywelyn's Pub
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We love going here because of the patio and drinks. The food is good, but nothing to rave about. The pot roast is good, but several times the carrots have been raw. If you have kids the patio is great because there is a grassy area for them to play on . They have an outdoor bar with a few TV's when it is warm out. The inside has a few games for kids to play, and plenty of seating. A room is available for larger groups as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Llywelyn's leans more toward being a bar, to me, than a restaurant. They serve good burgers, and I highly recommend their tater tots! They also have some semi-Irish dishes. Decent food at a moderate price. Their service is sometimes good, sometimes not so.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Buffalo chicken sandwich was excellent. Kids menu features several options. Something for everyone on main menu.

Not sure if by design, but it was borderline steamy inside. TVs everywhere and a large beer selection. Overpriced, but you’re in West County.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Visited this place on a Friday evening with 2 friend and my wife around 10PM, since website said they are open until 1:30AM. My wife went inside to see the hostess for patio seating as instructed by the sign at the door. She came out following a young man holding three menus. The guy drops the 3 menus on a patio table and just keeps on walking with no acknowledgement to us at all. After sitting there for 15 minutes with no service, we flag down a young lady who says the kitchen closed 5 minutes ago. I've experienced unprofessional service at this place before and have now decided not to return to this place.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I had never been to a Llywelyn's Pub, but I met a group of 20-25 there who had reserved a private room. The room was a bit small for the group due to gaming machines that were close to the table. Our server was very hard working and nice, but we only had one server for the whole room, so the service was slow (but not due to lack of effort on the waiter's part; he just needed more help). Because it was a private room, we had a menu with fewer options, but there were still a variety to choose from. I asked if there was an allergen list or a gluten free menu, but there is none available. I made my best guess on a gluten free option and ordered the Cobb Salad with Basil Balsamic Vinegairette dressing. The plate was loaded with fresh veggies and was a pretty good choice. Overall, it was an average experience but might be different at a separate table from the private room.