“Charming lunch spot”

Pastimes Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Weston
Reviewed 2 July 2016

My husband and I were looking for a place to grab a quick bite when we saw the chalkboard sign for Pastimes just off Main Street. We enjoyed the fried catfish and pub chips while listening to Elvis sing in the background. It has an atmosphere that feels like it could bring in a real fun crowd in the evenings and we look forward to checking into that!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I returned for the fried bacon. She sold me on the fried big mouth bLt. It could of used cheese shredded and better blue cheese. And cut the tomato a little thinner. But still. Fried bacon ! Small whiskey pour. See pics

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We went to the Weston Applefest and at lunchtime we headed to the food court. On the way, we stopped at the Pastimes B&G and peeked in. Only one table was seated and we chose to move on to the food court. After seeing the food available we went back to the Pastimes to eat. By noon only two tables were available. The decor is pretty earthy but we were ready to eat. A lady at the next table was just served a good looking Tenderloin sandwich with fries. My wife and I ordered one as it looked large enough to split....and it was. Overall we had a tasty meal that was quite inexpensive. That's what we went there for, and I'm glad we went back. The service was fast considering how busy they were and the waitress was very good.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Pastimes is tucked on a side street of Weston's Main Street and it should not be missed. I had the best tenderloin I have had in a very long time. The sweet potato fries were also great. My friend had the cheeseburger and raves on it as well. Glad they are open till 8pm as I will be going over for quick dinner now that I know it's there. Love it!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Likes: Small town service. Friendly and conversational waitresses. They're not shy to talk and be friendly. Great food and great 'small-town' feel!

Dislikes: They could do with some more seating and updating on the tables. I wish they had booths to amplify their space. It's all tables and bar stools there.