“Don't Judge This Book By Its Cover - Ugly Rooms but GREAT food!”
Review of Weston Cafe

Weston Cafe
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Weston
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Okay, this is for sure an old diner that looks like the ceiling will fall in at any moment, but we absolutely love it. You get good ole' diner food like Reuben sandwiches and Ham and Cheese. The onion rings are big and crunchy and delicious. Don't judge this book by its cover. We keep coming back to this place whenever we visit Weston. I just wish they had kept the historic pictures up in the middle dining room. The down side is, there is a smoking section you have to go through to get to the non-smoking section. Hold your breath and head back. The waitresses are super friendly and down to earth. The restroom doesn't lock so take a guard with you, but overall, we love this little greasy spoon!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended for lunch by one of the shop owners along the Main Street. Once entering, it was clear that this was a local favorite as most everyone in the place seemed to be on a first-name basis. Looks like a fair amount of work people stop in there for lunch as well as families. While the food was pretty standard and plentiful, that's the basis upon which I'd recommend it. It was not a place that I'd go out my way to stop in again should I have the opportunity to visit Weston. Don't misread me, I can see why it is frequented as I suspect it is reliably good, but not what I'd call special for a one-time visitor.

We were taken back when asked if we wanted smoking or non. Certainly not some you hear these days - we chose non given we had several small children. But it was free of smoke and no problem. I also thought it was a stretch to be considered a 'cafe' as that strikes up a different image in my mind - not quaint by any stretch. So yes, if you are hungry, you won't go wrong here

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We had heard so much about Weston and had time to stop one Saturday morning. The Main Street has beautiful old buildings, but most stores and some restaurants were closed. Stopped by the Weston Cafe for coffee and a cinnamon roll. Taken back by the offer of a smoking or non smoking seating choice! The cinnamon roll was large but quite dry.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

The first time we went here and they asked Smoking or not we haven't heard that in a while
.We choose non .The place has a down home cooking feel and it dose not fail in the taste and quality of the food.
They have a Pork tenderloin that is one of the best I've had .We stop when we are in Kansas visiting and the waitress remembers us .Go there while you can these places are fading replaced by chains. .

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Comfort food and fabulous burgers. Friendly, small town service. Great pie! Around breakfast or lunch time it gets very crowded and you may have a wait. Nothing fancy, just good.