“Best outdoor activity around!!!!!!”

Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: World Class Eco-Adventure! Visitors of all ages soar through and above trees, past rugged bluffs and over the forest fauna in the pristine Ozark Mountains. The range of authentic eco-adventures include zipline canopy tours (guided excursions across numerous ziplines, sky bridges, and platforms)-the 2½ hr Ozarks Xplorer, the 1½ hr Flying Prospector; Blue Streak Fast Line and Free Fall Xpress; nighttime canopy tours; Wolfe Creek Photo Safari Guided Walking Tour; Ol' Blue Gemstone Mining; themed gift shop at Wolfe Creek Station, and more. As a member of the ACCT, certification of the course and all guides meets or exceeds ACCT standards. 7 miles N of Branson on US Hwy 65..
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We compared numerous outdoor attractions for our up-coming vacation from ziplines to cave hiking to nature trails, etc... We found that the Branson Zipline and Canopy Tour was not only the best looking one, but the best bargain as well. At first I was hesitant when due to the price (we got the ultimate family of 4 package), but then I thought "you only live once, why not?" I'm glad we did!!!! Not only was it the best zipline for miles, it was a full afternoon of hiking, bridges, ziplining, more ziplining, more ziplining,,,,, did I mention MORE ziplining??? The guides were knowledgeable, funny, and made our trip AWESOME!!!! Everything about it was absolutely perfect!!! Even the free-fall at the end was such a rush!!! Both of our daughters (11 & 15) had a great time, and even did the free-fall with us at the end. The guides took lots of pics for us,,, it was simply the best money I have ever spent for my family vacation!! I look forward to visiting again for one of their night zips!!!! After we were done, we went to other zipline facilities, but after looking them over, they can't even begin to compare to Branson Zipline. To sum it up, simply the best!!!

1  Thank Rhyan F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours

Reviewed 26 April 2012

There were four neubs in our group, rating from extremely nervous to "hell I'm ready to do this". Let me tell you, the experience was awesome...heck two months later and we are still talking about it. Our instructors were funny, yet very safety conscious, I would recommend Branson Ziplining to any thrill seeking fool. hey were very friendly and caring. Great job!

1  Thank rami6113
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This was our 2nd zipline adventure, and it was just as much fun as we hoped. Our guides were very friendly, informative, and helpful. Safety was top notch. This zipline was not as physically demanding as one we've done before. I think that opens it up for a wider range of people. We enjoyed our group of people and had time to visit in between zips.
The ziplines were well layed out- scattered around the wooded mountain. It's easy to forget that there are other people outside of your group as you move through the trees. We had a wonderful afternoon zipping through the trees, enjoying the scenery, and visiting with our group and guides. Jeff and Dustin Rock!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

My family and I had a great time ziplining! My husband and daughters were less than excited about doing this but after completing the Flying Prospector Canopy Tour, everyone really enjoyed it. The staff is very friendly, organized, and very safety oriented. Our guides Andrew and Dustin were great and made us feel very at ease with our nervousness. Andrew was quick with his camera to catch all of the great shots you can buy afterwards. Make sure you check the coupons on the back of the hotel maps as they offered one while we were there. Their gift shop is very unique and had a nice selection if items so we were able to do some Christmas shopping while we were there! Several other ziplines are offered in this area but this one is absolutely the most scenic and simply the best! LOVED it!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Two of us took the shortest zip line tour, four lines. Having never done this before, we liked the way it was set up. Except for the kid who chickened out at the first platform, we liked it. If you've never done a zip line before, you should try it.

Been to Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK